Friends

Options
Hello....my name is John and im looking to boost my friends to inspire me and motivate me. I will be spending this whole entire year inventing a new me. I know this will be hard but i know with motivation and help through out this yearly process i will succeed. Please add me to your friends lists. Im ready to kick some butt in 2013!

Replies

• WannaBeGoonda
    Options
    Hi John :) I think we're booth in the mood to kick some *kitten* in '13! You can do it! :D
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • Boom516
    Options
    Hi John :) I think we're booth in the mood to kick some *kitten* in '13! You can do it! :D

Yes i really would like to make 2013 my best yr! Lets do this!
  • gvdoliver
    gvdoliver Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add, here we go!
  • mizchubby69
    Options
    It has to be this year for me too. I'll add you..
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    What a coincidence...I think it is my year to turn my body and attitude towards food around.

Feel free to add...I log daily.
  • damiana879
    Options
    This year sounds like a good one to me! I'm turning myself around as well. Admittedly, I hit a low point, but I'm fired up and optimistic that this year is the year to get my sexy body back! After 2 kids (1 c-section) and depression, it's time to get myself back in shape for the kiddos!

Good luck and I will definitely keep encouraging you to stay on your goals and turn your body into a sexy spectacle!