Pizza..

Options
I had a terrible craving for Pizza today.. SOOO.. I got a veggie pizza from Pizza hut.. and IF the calorie count is loaded correctly in MFP.. Then I Stayed within my daily intake.. :) It just feels crazy that I ate PIZZA and didnt blow the day!!

Replies

• Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    Exactly! :bigsmile:
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Isn't that a great feeling?? IT CAN BE DONE! Keep at it, and good job!
  • fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    nice job, I had pizza too... but I went over, boooo. Because of bread though. Don't put cheese on the pizza. It was gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
  • MLR930
    MLR930 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend got me hooked on Pizza Hut and those personal pan pizzas are awesome for me, I pair them with a small salad and it makes a great meal.
  • aguethler
    aguethler Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I still eat Pizza AND double cheeseburgers regularly. I just always eat them with healthy food (usually a large side salad) and plan for them so the rest of my day picks up the slack. For this to be sustainable you have to eat your favorite foods occasionally.
  • Avandel
    Avandel Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You can double check the calories & macros on their website if you want. :smile:
  • amberlynnsinspired
    amberlynnsinspired Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    See, that proves that you can eat ANYTHING, just in moderation. Good job!
  • msherrodmorfin
    msherrodmorfin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    well.. What is the REAL pizza?? Whos is the best?
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,236 Member
    Options
    I will never give up pizza!!! Moderation is key.
  • ltowne
    ltowne Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Enjoy it and move on! You have to be able to splurge once in a while. Don't beat yourself up over it....just get back on track! All is good....
  • Beethoven1827
    Beethoven1827 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I just had a piece of pizza for lunch, too. Could *so* have eaten the entire tray, but I'm trying to learn this moderation thing :wink:, and I don't think the servery staff would have been too impressed...!
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,923 Member
    Options
    Pizza is officially a vegetable and everyone knows veg is good for us.
  • Tx_Julie_Mango
    Tx_Julie_Mango Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Since i love thin crust pizza, I can curb my pizza cravings using a Flatout wrap for the crust. Its only 100 cals and about the size of a large tortilla wrap but not as many calories and I also use Turkey pepperoni. No its not the same, but it certainly helps.

http://www.flatoutbread.com/
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Welcome to my world! I eat pizza at least twice a week and it's good for you. Basic pizza is crust, cheese, tomato sauce and olive oil. Add some meat or additional vegetables and, if you stay within your calories, it's a perfect meal!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Verify at the website because MFP #s are often waaay low.
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Large thin crust veggie lover's has almost become a regular member of our Friday night dinner line up.

The sodium is pretty high but I just keep that in mind throughout the day :)