Before and Mid Pictures

Options
Angel0787
Angel0787 Posts: 190 Member
I didn't really think I would be posting until I was done, but I decided that it would keep me more on track with taking pictures. I started working out again the end of December, but started doing Jillian Michaels 30DS on January 9th. I missed one week of doing it due to having the flu, but other then that I have been doing it every other day, combined with going to the gym on the opposite days. This month I am going to finish up with Level 2 and 3 by sticking to it everyday. I am excited to see the results. I have only lost around 5 lbs, but a total of 14.5 inches so far. :) I can tell a little bit, but I have a lot more work to do. My goal weight is 150.

2cpahl3.jpg

Replies

• ashleyhawn
    ashleyhawn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I can def see a difference!! Way to go! That is great!
  • Juggernoobs
    Options
    Keep it up! Keep yourself to weigh ins once a week or pictures once a month. You'll REALLY see the difference then and it'll boost you mentally.

You're doing great.
  • brittanycochran338
    Options
    Great job!!!! Ive lost 6 lbs and im not sure how many inches and im on day 5 level 2!!! You can definatly see a big differance!! Way to go!
  • SkinMim
    Options
    Woooow thats so inspiring. So do you mean if I start again the 30DS i may lose around 5 lbs in a month? Woow that's so motivating, please tell me more about what you did xxxx
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Keep it up! Keep yourself to weigh ins once a week or pictures once a month. You'll REALLY see the difference then and it'll boost you mentally.

You're doing great.

Thank you :)....and yea I had to learn to stay off the scale except one a week. I have official weigh in days/measurement days and I try to stay of the scale until then. Had I just gone by the 4-5 lbs with as much as I am pushing myself I would have gotten frustrated already. Measurements and pictures are the way to go I am realizing lol.
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Thank you guys :)
  • perfekta
    perfekta Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can really see a difference, esp. in the side view. Good work!
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Woooow thats so inspiring. So do you mean if I start again the 30DS i may lose around 5 lbs in a month? Woow that's so motivating, please tell me more about what you did xxxx

Thank you :) Honestly from what I have heard others say and what I am experiencing myself with 30DS is that you will lose more inches then lbs, which ultimately is what you want anyway. Last month I was doing 30DS every other day and mixing it up with either the gym on my off days or doing another Jillian Michaels workout. This month I am going to put my focus completely on the videos with just one rest day a week, and add in some cardio and see how it goes. :) After this I am moving to TurboFire.
  • mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Who knew 5 pounds could make such a difference? Great job! Weird question, but is that the same bra in both pics? If so, there are some major changes going on up there!
  • Angel0787
    Options
    lol...Yea it is and I noticed that too...Ive lost an inch around that area, yet I feel like my shirts fit tighter...It doesn't make sense, but I am not exactly going to complain about it. lol
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Way to go Tiff! Proud of you! :flowerforyou:
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Way to go Tiff! Proud of you! :flowerforyou:

Thank you Tiff :)
  • JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Options
    Great halfway point!! You Go Girl woot woot :flowerforyou:
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Thank you Jezz :) It's midway through 30DS definitely not midway through my goal weight. Although I cannot wait till I finally get to post those pictures :) Another 21.5 lbs till I am midway there :)
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    wow i definitely see a difference and its crazy to know it is only 5 lbs! it looks more like 15ish? goes to show measuring is important! you look good
  • Angel0787
    Options
    wow i definitely see a difference and its crazy to know it is only 5 lbs! it looks more like 15ish? goes to show measuring is important! you look good

Thanks :) I know..I was surprised myself with the pictures. I knew I was losing inches from measuring each week, but I couldn't tell by just looking in the mirror, so I am really glad that I talked myself into taking pictures. Even if I cannot see it in the mirror yet, I can see it in the pictures.
  • kare77
    kare77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference!! I am doing the 30DS also, I'm on level 2 day 5. I didnt measure or take pics when i started but after i finished the first level i did notice my pants felt bigger and i had to tighten my belt, so when i started level 2 i measured and took pics. i hope my results look like that. Way to go :happy:
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Wow what a difference!! I am doing the 30DS also, I'm on level 2 day 5. I didnt measure or take pics when i started but after i finished the first level i did notice my pants felt bigger and i had to tighten my belt, so when i started level 2 i measured and took pics. i hope my results look like that. Way to go :happy:

Thank you :) And That's awesome!...I am noticing my scrub pants from work are fitting looser and a couple of my newer pair of jeans even. There are so that are still a little tight, but I couldnt even button then without the whole jumping up and down and laying backwards on my bed thing before. So it's progress! lol :) I just did level 2 day 2 today. I swear day 1 of level 2 was easier...but I think my muscles are still screaming at me is all. I am glad I took pictures and measurements, because otherwise that 5 lbs would have been really discouraging with as hard as I am trying....although I also know 5 lbs in a month is over an average of a lb a week, so it's not bad in itself. :) I am happy with my results so far. I cannot wait to see what happens when I am doing it everyday rather then alternating.
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options

Thanks :) I know..I was surprised myself with the pictures. I knew I was losing inches from measuring each week, but I couldn't tell by just looking in the mirror, so I am really glad that I talked myself into taking pictures. Even if I cannot see it in the mirror yet, I can see it in the pictures.

The pictures really help, i take tons of myself, soon ill post a progress pic
    you can tell by how much better your bra fits and your sides in the side pic the before looks as its going overtop a little on your jeans but the after is an awesome difference already!
  • Angel0787
    Options
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!