SuperBowl???

Options
13»

Replies

• nursedianne
    nursedianne Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    from New Orleans.....Parties everywhere!!!! pulling for the ravens

Great place........and GEAUX SAINTS........lol wish they were in the Bowl.
    From just outside N.O. orginally myself.
  • pawsnpurrs
    Options
    Whooopppppieeeeee Not only do i live for the commercials but the wings and chips and dips and chili dogs and DIET DR PEPPER wink yah its a high protien barbarian me want BBQ DAY IFEN i was in Vegas i would be sitting on a slot machine next to sports room Paw would be on the roulette wheel and it would be a party whooo hooo but Paw is at a Cowboy shoot today and we are taping all the pre game show specials which are fun to watch too..and those cute little tight foot ball uniforms wow..Paw watches the cheerleaders and i watch those wonderful muscled grown men run up and down the field..and we both hold up signs during the half time show and throw nerf balls at tv ..LOL heck yes its a party big time only day of the year my food log in looks like something going off the grid..and i dont care...whoooo hooooo
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options
    from New Orleans.....Parties everywhere!!!! pulling for the ravens

I'm a Saints fan, my partner is a Lions fan, but we have clubbed together for the Ravens tonight. :happy:
  • brianzerfas
    brianzerfas Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna limit myself to 3 slices of pizza and then some hummus and peppers. So pumped for the game! (and commercials)
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Partying at the house today. Two kegs of beer and one of cider, all home brewed, plus lots of food. Go whoever wins! I don't really care for either team.
  • casey882
    casey882 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Everyone seems to be going 49ers so I'm going ravens lol just to be different lol
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    andddddd like i said yesterday THE RAVENS PREVAILED TO VICTORY!!!!!! Thank you all for doubting us
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I'll be sacrificing a small Chicken for the Ravens to Win, and if they don't for Ray Lewis to go nuts and bust up the celebration by tackling the commissioner.

The sacrifice worked!
  • abrewer563
    Options
    andddddd like i said yesterday THE RAVENS PREVAILED TO VICTORY!!!!!! Thank you all for doubting us

YAY RAVENS!!!! I'm so glad we pulled out the W!!!
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options

YAY RAVENS!!!! I'm so glad we pulled out the W!!!

omg was totally on edge! CANNOT WAIT for the parade tomorrow...apparently thats when it is going to be anyway
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the Ravens. The better team won yesterday and played well. Was a great game, but unfortunately my team made too many mistakes to continue the run. Here's looking to next year.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the Ravens. The better team won yesterday and played well. Was a great game, but unfortunately my team made too many mistakes to continue the run. Here's looking to next year.

Yeah, what ninerbuff said. (I'm still emotionally and physically hungover to say my own words.)