Just getting started... for real this time!

Options
I ordered Wii Fit Plus this weekend. Looking forward to the workouts!

Replies

• oldsailor
    Options
    Find an activity you like and is fun. Start off easy and slowly work up. This prevents pain and discouragement.
  • christinekry
    christinekry Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I tell myself the same thing, every Monday :) Enjoy the wii!
  • jamesfire680
    Options
    Thats a great start!!

Good luck
  • Smoni2008
    Smoni2008 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the family of determination and motivation, where my motto is "Get After It" !:smile:
  • Cmeitsmiss
    Cmeitsmiss Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I enjoy the wii Fit, my favorite wii games for weight loss are the dance ones... Zumba, Just Dance and the Dance Aerobics. I'm always re-starting, feel free to add me :) Good Luck, it's a long process but so worth it, when you see the numbers dropping :)
  • smbrookdeno
    Options
    Starting today for real. Was doing Lose IT App prior to getting flu in January, then came birthday's, family dinners, etc. all the excuses in the book. Now, I have to do this and stick to it. My niece told me to use this app as she would help me and keep me on the straight and narrow. I don;'t want to let myself down this time. I have to stick to it. I hope you all will help me.
  • kkoiv
    kkoiv Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. Back at ya with the good wishes. I'm not much of a social networking person, but maybe this will be the thing that keeps me accountable!