Options
    I'm 5' 5" and 25 years old.
    Starting weight: 151
    Current weight: 143

Starting waist: 31"
    Current waist: 28"

Time between photos: 6 weeks
    Average caloric intake: 2500 cal/day

I do olympic weightlifting 2 days a week (1 hour session), and a crossfit workout 2-3 days a week. Prior to these past six weeks, I had been doing this workout schedule for a year and a half, and was probably eating 2000-2200 calories a day. I upped my calories, but also decreased my intake of anything that turned to glucose (sugar) in my bloodstream, and increased my intake of fat. My details of this six week experiment are in my blog here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/dadams10

progress6weeks.jpg

I actually would love to add a few more friends to follow on MFP. I'm not typically a big forum poster, but was looking to find a few more active buddies!

Oh - and in week 5 of these past 6 weeks, I also PRed my backsquat at 180lbs! That's what I'm actually most proud of :)
    Oh - this was me a year and a half ago. I actually weighed 151lbs here as well; the same as I weigh in my "before" picture from 6 weeks ago. Obviously 151lbs in these photos is me with a very different body composition.

crossfitbefore8152.png
  • choosingsara
    choosingsara Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You all look phenomenal!!
  • Clemsonmom
    Clemsonmom Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Thanks for posting!
  • dems11
    dems11 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow, you did great! Very inspiring!
  • summerthursday
    Options
    http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/chanmikann/Beforeandafter1_zps9eb7b66e.jpg

Here is mine:

SW: 95kgs
    PW: 77kgs
    CW: 76kgs

I started last Oct 31, 2012. I jog 3-4 times a week and if I didnt get to jog, I'd lessen my calories intake for the day to not more than 1000Kcal then I do 30-40 leg raises just to sweat a little. If I'm really hungry, I grab on a cup of yogurt or eat prunes or plums. They're good anti-oxidants so it's really healthy. And oh, I drink a lot of water everyday like it should not be less than 8 glasses/day. My target weight is 55-60kgs by the end of March 2013. I really hope this goes well for me. Good luck on your weight loss guys! And the key to everything is DISCIPLINE!
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight 302 pounds
    Current Weight 190 pounds
    Goal Weight 140-150 pounds

I started in March 2012. Make sure to be active for at least 30 minutes per day and make better choices. I cut out diet soda completely and drink only water. I need to work on toning pretty bad since I lost the weight so quickly but I feel SO much better!

Before:
    2prfwo6.jpg
    210ayqv.jpg

Now:
    2637xhc.jpg
    27zcb6d.jpg
  • loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Beforeandafter1_zps9eb7b66e.jpg

Here is mine:

SW: 95kgs
    PW: 77kgs
    CW: 76kgs

I started last Oct 31, 2012. I jog 3-4 times a week and if I didnt get to jog, I'd lessen my calories intake for the day to not more than 1000Kcal then I do 30-40 leg raises just to sweat a little. If I'm really hungry, I grab on a cup of yogurt or eat prunes or plums. They're good anti-oxidants so it's really healthy. And oh, I drink a lot of water everyday like it should not be less than 8 glasses/day. My target weight is 55-60kgs by the end of March 2013. I really hope this goes well for me. Good luck on your weight loss guys! And the key to everything is DISCIPLINE!
  • affini12
    Options
    Starting Weight 302 pounds
    Current Weight 190 pounds
    Goal Weight 140-150 pounds

I started in March 2012. Make sure to be active for at least 30 minutes per day and make better choices. I cut out diet soda completely and drink only water. I need to work on toning pretty bad since I lost the weight so quickly but I feel SO much better!

Before:
    2prfwo6.jpg
    210ayqv.jpg

Now:
    2637xhc.jpg
    27zcb6d.jpg
    What's your daily cal intake? Do you go by MFP or the TDEE model?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!