not a huge success story

Options
......but wanted to post something so i see my signature - 1.3lb lost

Sad i know, but its my 1st lb lost, and I'm very proud of it!

Lol

on a seperate note, friends always help, so feel free to add me anyone! :P

Replies

• Mamato3cubs
    Options
    You should be proud of your loss. Congrats.
  • kjf1982
    kjf1982 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Just the first of many! Congratulations!!
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Just the first of many! Be proud!
  • spirit0f61
    spirit0f61 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well done on the first pound lost!
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Hey don't knock it! You can't lose 20 pounds or whatever your goal is unless you start with the first one. Congratulations and good luck!
  • JennKie1
    JennKie1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Great job! You're on your way!!:smile:
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Every pound gone is one you never have to see again! Good job :)
  • misssmarita
    Options
    I know how you feel. When my weight loss this morning totaled 1 lb (in one week) I was so happy to not have the "0 lbs lost" on my ticker any more. It might not be a big deal to most people, but to see my weight going down actually means a lot to me, even if it's just a lb. So I get where you're coming from. Congrats!
  • Chris5138
    Options
    SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE!!! Add me if you like :)
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    We all started with that first pound....... Keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • Elmaunie
    Elmaunie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding?? We all know how hard it can be; especiallt those first few! This is absolutely a big success!!! Hopefully this will give you the motivation to keep going and going. You might feel daunted by how much you want to lose but it's much easier if you can break it into bite-sized, manageable goals of a pound or so a week.

Looking forward to celebrating each one with you. Be proud of yourself! ????
  • jenniferwren
    Options
    Every single pound counts - I recently googled "what does a pound of fat look like" astonishing!!! Get some tins out of your cupboard and make up a pound then hold it in your hands!! :smile:
  • KathleenC12
    KathleenC12 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    That ticker is moving; you are on the path. Whether someone lis losing 5, 50, 150 we all need to make the same decision every day.
  • MBNagel74
    MBNagel74 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    pound_zps1b8ef470.jpg

Gotta start somewhere, and losing a pound is still LOSING a pound! :bigsmile:
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are now on your way - more lbs will follow - don't knock that 1 lb
  • NHoughton13
    Options
    Thanks for the "only a pound" photo....that puts things in persepctive:)
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! We all started somewhere. I'll always remeber that. No one is here to judge you love. We are here to support you.
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Celebrate! It comes off one at a time and you are starting a great life change!
  • nickgarner6
    nickgarner6 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    A victory is a victory and 1lb lost is awesome! Remember every oak tree is nothing more than a nut that didn't give up. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!