I'm back at it again ! need friends ♥

Options
2»

Replies

• Mikamik
    Mikamik Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome back! This is also a struggle for me too!! We all need the support so add me too!!:happy:
  • vivvy2012
    vivvy2012 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Glad that you are back and you can add me as a friend, am going on my 4th week and have lost 5.5lb which is great for me concerning that I'm in a wheelchair, but am always willing to help. So please count me end.:happy:
  • jessakahbuell
    Options
    I love my fitness pal friends! I could never have too many! add me if your serious about changing your life, and by that I mean that you're not trying to starve yourself skinny. (Bound to fail) ..

jessakahbuell
  • juditru
    juditru Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me. I just started today ... again.
  • ltupola
    ltupola Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I too am back as of Jan 25.... I lost 78lbs back in 09/2010 I let tragic things and life in general get in the way but I AM BACK with more willpower and a more positive attitude .... anyone is more than welcome to add me ...Have a great day :bigsmile:
  • kikgirl007
    Options
    Hi add me!! kikgirl007 my first day back at it also..this program helped e lose a lot last year
  • wattssal000
    wattssal000 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am trying to get back on the bandwagon too. I really want to put forth some effort this time. I think I need to stay away from desserts and candy for a while but we will see. Good luck everyone!
  • bakerseve17
    Options
    I'm going on a month on this site so i'm fairly new!

& welcome support! :)
  • HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    And new folks, feel free to add me. Let's all rock this together!!!
  • groke101
    Options
    Add me too, I'm 6 months in, lost 47lbs, but could use a few friends to get me through the last few lbs.
  • twokute80
    twokute80 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I started new years eve, 15lbs down and countig. Calorie counting is really helpful to me. I stay under with my fat and sugar:smile: