Chore you despise the most

Options

Replies

• penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    DISHES! I don't mind most cleaning but the dishes just annoy me. And I do a terrible job of it too. >><
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Well lets it put it this way I dont mind cleaning up after my little girls but having to after my husband all the time me feel like his mother. I know he wasnt raised in a barn ,pick up your clothes, hang towels up ,clean out your pockets before laundry his mother whom I adore says he has always been this way.
  • krislyn84
    krislyn84 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    i like doing dishes...i HATE folding and putting away laundry...washing it? No problem at all, putting it in the dryer, taking it out, folding, it and actually putting it away...yuck

WORST chore ever!! I can wash clothes all day. Ceaning toilets, not a big deal. But I will leave clean clothes in the dryer for days to avoid having to put them away!
  • beejelblor
    beejelblor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i HATE cleaning the floors... sweeping, vacuuming, or mopping... all are torture!!! but i always get a good sweat going so its a good workout i suppose
  • LegzyK
    LegzyK Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    grocery shopping....ugg ...hate it :grumble:
  • angeldaae
    angeldaae Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    i HATE cleaning the floors... sweeping, vacuuming, or mopping... all are torture!!!

Ditto. I loathe doing the floors.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    i like doing dishes...i HATE folding and putting away laundry...washing it? No problem at all, putting it in the dryer, taking it out, folding, it and actually putting it away...yuck

WORST chore ever!! I can wash clothes all day. Ceaning toilets, not a big deal. But I will leave clean clothes in the dryer for days to avoid having to put them away!

Ugh, right there with you on that. Someone needs to invent a way for laundry to fold itself & put itself away...they'd make billions!
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
  • nancyparrado
    Options
    Laundry- IT IS NEVER EVER DONE!!! The washing, the folding, the handing out, the yelling at the kidds to get off their butts and put it away ( since I already did the worst of it) Then having to put mine away. I hate laundry period..
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Folding laundry and cleaning the bathroom is tied.
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    cleaning the bathrooms.

i live in a house with 4 males (48, 21, 6 & 3)...

if i didn't have a wonderful housekeeper who comes in and takes care of that gag-worthy chore for me, i would have spent the same amount of money on a private me-only bathroom.

complete with moat.

stocked with pihrana.

then again, i still might get that bathroom :drinker:
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Litter box. And it was my ex who wanted the cats too. :grumble:
  • Kimistry_
    Options
    Laundry. I really hate that. Especially putting them away. Ugh!
  • JessAilene86
    JessAilene86 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Folding baby laundry! It's like trying to fold up origami and it's so time consuming. By the time you get a hamper full you have about 40 little pieces!
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Putting away dishes and laundry.
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options

Ugh, right there with you on that. Someone needs to invent a way for laundry to fold itself & put itself away...they'd make billions!

ME TOOOOOOOO!
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Cleaning the bathroom...yuck!
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    Options
    grocery shopping....ugg ...hate it :grumble:
    Me too!
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    oven-HATE cleaning the oven
  • kariannmbc
    Options

I'm with you! Even kitty litter, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms... those are all fine. Folding laundry is my downfall.