• laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Dishes.
    Folding laundry.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Putting laundry away. I can do whatever other chore but for some reason I really dislike putting the clean stuff away.
  • kdub67
    kdub67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I hate hate hate cleaning the litter boxes. Worst chore ever. I do love my cats though so that's why I do it.

I pawned that job off on my kids, thankfully! Bathrooms are my most hated, oh, and the wood floors, and oh yeah, changing the sheets. Top three right there:)
  • lalalee13
    lalalee13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    matching socks!
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Folding laundry and putting it away... I have left it in the dryer for days, just switching it on to warm up and remove the creases! I dont iron anything because I HATE that too! If I got to the dryer while everything was still hot I could fold and put away (and save some on my energy bills) but Im a lazy bish :laugh:
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Cleaning the bathroom is the very worst.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Dishes. I effing hate dishes.

And I hate that it's impossible to get a dishwasher in my kitchen.
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Dishes and getting walked by my dog
  • Cheryl188
    Cheryl188 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Washing out the fridge! Followed closely by putting laundry away (mine just stays folded in baskets).
  • whitmars106
    whitmars106 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Dishes
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Folding laundry is my biggest dislike too.

I have no problem having our stuff go from clean hamper, wear, dirty hamper if it means that I don't have to match socks, fold underwear, and then haul it all upstairs and put it away. BLECH.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I hate washing the toilet and bathtub. I hate digging my hands and tools into a place that people deficate and the stains left by the previous tennant on the tub floor drives me bonkers... I have been working hard to try and lift the stain for the last year!
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    I wanna say the toilet, but the litter box is bad too.. So anything stinky is my least favorite lol
  • nabak147112
    nabak147112 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    dishes most definately
  • Andaisy1
    Andaisy1 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    i like doing dishes...i HATE folding and putting away laundry...washing it? No problem at all, putting it in the dryer, taking it out, folding, it and actually putting it away...yuck

WORST chore ever!! I can wash clothes all day. Ceaning toilets, not a big deal. But I will leave clean clothes in the dryer for days to avoid having to put them away!

Agreed!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Cleaning the toilet. My boy is still working out the whole "aiming" thing. Sometimes he waits too long, runs in there, and hoses down everything. Not good.
  • akaMrsmojo
    akaMrsmojo Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Laundry, everything about it.
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Absolutely hate cleaning my kids bathroom. Talk about dirt, grime, grass, soap scum. I have to do this every 3 days..uggggh:grumble:
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I guess putting laundry away lol doing it isn't bad but I typically fold it and let it sit in the basket forever ug!