Chore you despise the most

Options

Replies

• bdubya55
    bdubya55 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Funny you asked cuz, I HATE cleaning, and usually put it off until I think someones gonna come over and give me the white glove test:mad:

So, I'm on my step ladder over the weekend cleaning my ktichen ceiling fan, that's been spinning at warp speed,since jesus lost his shoes, when I noticed a pile, and I mean a pile of dust on the floor !

Being the new fitness pal that I am, armed with my trusty new digital food scale, I thought hey, let's take a field trip to the food scale!, to weigh my new found experiment.

Armed with my dustpan, scooped and weighed said dust, not including what I squeezed off the sponge into the bucket I was using, before I got this bright idea. The result? 6g! (the weight of a triple A battery!)

Now you know, the REST of the story.
  • dorasworld
    dorasworld Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    WOW.!! I MUST BE ODD BUT I LOVE CLEANING.!!

I clean twice a week just bc I feel its gross to clean once or twice a month..wash dishes every day,pick up the kitchen everyday, wash every week yeah i dont mind it at all....

yet again its just 2 of us :-) hehehe:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Tie between dusting and vacuuming...hate them both!
  • caroalec
    caroalec Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I hate folding and putting away laundry. I just hate it so much
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    I hate pretty much all chores, but don't mind dishes at all. I have two kiddos, so the house is usually clean for about an hour and then looks like a sh*thole again, so why bother, right?! ;)
  • amberecochran
    amberecochran Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    bathrooms for sure!
  • hollyjane77
    Options
    Cleaning the bathrooms
  • rotill
    rotill Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Vacuming. I'd rather wash all the floors than vacum. I hate the sound, the smell, the air in my face if I get too close to the vacum, and dragging that stupid machine around.
  • MartinaNYC
    MartinaNYC Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Everything! LOL Cleaning the bath tub...
  • daram05
    Options
    LAUNDRY!
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Jizz mopping.

Wait is this chores or former jobs we despise the most?
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Laundry!!! Especially the folding/hanging/putting away part of Laundry.
  • Mama06
    Mama06 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Mine must be cleaning the tubs/showers. We have white, grouted tile in a 35year old rental condo- it NEVER seems clean, even right have I've spent 30min and given myself a chemical headache from bleach or other poisonous cleaners!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Folding laundry!!!! ugh, I cant stand it!

This is me too...can't stand folding laundry...I will make every excuse in the world to avoid it. I will do anything else that needs doing before I will fold laundry.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Cleaning pools.
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Putting clothes away. It's awful...
  • NatashaB8
    Options
    Hoovering the stairs! My poor back..
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I absolutely despise cleaning the jacuzzi tub. It is enormous and I am short so reaching the opposite end means either planking over the side or actually getting into the dang thing. Can't wait to remodel the bathroom and be rid of it. I'm a shower person. ( I know, I know...1st world problems)
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Washing up the dishes + cleaning carpets and windows.
  • PopCorn_Said
    Options
    Walking the dog. I love her, she is really sweet, but she does not follow commands and she hates cats, dogs and everything that is not part of her household... So I have to walk her at 7 am or 11 pm in order to avoid running into living things on the way. Oh, she is a boxer/mastiff mix... HUGHE