Breasts going smaller?

Options
I have a relatively small frame, and I'm small chested too.. (34A to be exact!) however, I carry a lot of fat on my stomach, butt and legs. Any advice on the inevitable loss of fat on the breasts? I can't really afford to lose any at all!

I've been thinking some chest exercises to keep them perky maybe.

Replies

• peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    bump...
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Chest excersized might help, but honestly if you lose weight there you are going to lose the weight. I was small chested and always lost weight first on my chest. I had my son at 19 and during pregnancy had a D chest, and DD's when I got milk, as soon as I had him, and lost my baby weight I went from being a B as I was before pregnancy to an A... I worked out and that did make them a little nicer shape... But NOT bigger. My remedy? I used Fredericks of Hollywood Waterbras which are push up bras that add a full size (some add up to two) and give even a cups nice cleaveage.. Many people thought I was a C when I was A.
  • peachfigs
    Options
    Thanks!! By nicer shape, do you mean perkier? I imagine they'd sit up higher on your chest? lol
  • tammycolbert
    tammycolbert Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Do do shrink, I was shocked when I got measured this weekend. I went from a 44D to a 44C. It was exciting, too bad they are to far gone for perky, LOL.
  • shawnteahsing
    shawnteahsing Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yes, it sucks to lose your breasts! I just got measured after none of my bras fitting me anymore. I went from a 44dd to a 42d-c,
    Depending on bra!
  • WendyFlynn
    WendyFlynn Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am so jealous of you guys! I have lost just shy of 5 and a half stone (76lbs) and I started at a 42D now I am a 40C, why on earth have I only lost 2" off of my back.... it quite upsets me sometimes :cry:

But yes, you probably will lose some breast volume, lol, as it is made up of fatty tissue and as you lose weight, it will come off from everywhere.
  • peachfigs
    Options
    At least you still have some left... what am I going to do? I have no boobs to start with, LOL
  • sophiej43kitty
    Options
    I have been dieting for 5 weeks and have lost quite a few pounds but not a millimetre off my 32ffs! They never get any smaller :(
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have nothing left of my breasts! I just bought sports bras yesterday in the little girl's department. They were on sale for 3.98! I am dreading my mammogram next month!
  • kjoy_
    kjoy_ Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I've already gone from a D to a C with just a 5 pound weight loss so it definitely is inevitable. but hey at least you'll have a rockin booty to show off!
  • elgray26
    elgray26 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You have 2 options with small breasts like I have.... Either embrace them and buy pushup bras, or get implants if you absolutely hate them. When you lose weight you lose fat from everywhere. Normally you lose fat first from the last area to gain it. (at least in my experience)
  • 4_Lisa
    4_Lisa Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I was just having this conversation with my husband the other day, I seem to be losing a lot off my chest, his response was thay he'd buy me new ones! :huh: LOL
  • peachfigs
    Options
    I wonder if that's why the gals that host BodyRock TV (or DailyHiit) all have implants?
  • melmckay99
    Options
    I've always been a 34A as well and I'm about 5'5". When i was at my heaviest (around 141 lbs) my bras actually fit me well and I 'almost' had cleavage, lol. I guess I didn't notice they got a bit bigger beause I gradually put on weight over the past few years. Now, in the past few months I have lost about 20 lbs and I definitely noticed that they got smaller. I really didn't think it was even possible! It sucks, because bras are very uncomfortable for me. They are always riding up because I don't have much to keep them in place. You are probably thinking: why don't I just not wear one? Well all my bras are padded/push-up so that I don't look like a board. I am a bit self conscious about it, hence the padded bras,.. Most of the time I don't care too much, but I go through phases where I wish I could afford implants (I would never actualyl go through with it though!). I wouldnt wanna be too big, I honeslty think that a B cup is the nicest size and would look perfect on me! :)
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I lost 35 lbs in 2010 before I got married and I think I was lucky in that I didn't lose any breast size at all! I honestly wanted to lose a little of them since I have back issues but my hubby was MORE than thrilled that I lost the weight AND kept the boobs!! :blushing:
  • Lsteedly85
    Lsteedly85 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    It's probably not what you want to hear... but you cannot spot reduce. I had a B to begin with and now like an A... :) You could do chest exercises, that would define and create more cleavage and tone the area up. Don't get me wrong, it won't be drastic because there isn't much to work with. Embrace them... to fill out shirts Victoria Secret has an amazing Bombshell bra that appears to add 2 cup sizes. :)
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Mine have gone down lots. However they also grew when I gained so, I guess I'm just getting back to normal. Perkiness is also gone for me, as I have gone through 2 pregnancies and breast fed both times. I also solve by buying push up type bras.
  • melbatoast917
    melbatoast917 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Start lifting.. heavy.
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I belong to the menopause group on here and there has been discusions about them getting bigger with menopause. I have lost weight but not much with their size. I wear a smaller bra but due to being less around my back and sides.
  • peachfigs
    Options
    It's probably not what you want to hear... but you cannot spot reduce. I had a B to begin with and now like an A... :) You could do chest exercises, that would define and create more cleavage and tone the area up. Don't get me wrong, it won't be drastic because there isn't much to work with. Embrace them... to fill out shirts Victoria Secret has an amazing Bombshell bra that appears to add 2 cup sizes. :)

Will check that bra out ASAP... thanks!!