Hello EVERYONE!! Trying to Find Motivation

amg5157
amg5157 Posts: 52
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I just wanted to say hello to everyone out there who is working hard to achive their fitness goals!

I am actually not "new" to MyFitnessPal but I am new to using the community section of the website. :-) I have always been the type of person that made a goal and set out to do it all on my own. Well...I dont know what it is but I cant find the motivation any more.

I hope that being part of this great community and seeing all of you achive your goals, I might find the motivation to STICK TO IT!

Good luck everyone! Have a great day!

Replies

• cileee21
    cileee21 Posts: 12 Member
    That's pretty much the reason why I joined this site (that, and my friend sent me the link)...but I've dieted tons of times on my own, but never tried it with any real support or community to turn to with questions, concerns, or to share my successes with!
    I know I'll lose the weight.. but it will be so much more fun doing it with others this time! :-)

Have a great day!
    Andrea:smile:
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    I'm with you. I first joined a couple years ago, had some good results, got complacent, and felt the backslide (or is that backside lol). It really helps to stay in contact on this site to keep coming back and stay motivated.
This discussion has been closed.