T.U.M.M.Y.S.

Options
Totally Unmotivated Mom Meeting You Soon.

I am totally unmotivated this morning. Caffeine started me on an insomnia jag this weekend but I needed it to clean. Now I am SO tired after a few nights in a row of going to be way too late. I gotta meet another mom real soon and really don't want to let her down. Any ideas how I can get myself up and humming? Fast?

(without more coffee, I quit awhile back and only had it the one day to get a cleaning spree going, don't need or want it daily. For some reason I can work out without needing coffee, usually, but when it comes to cleaning, I need to call in the big guns:wink: .)

What do you do to get yourself going?

Replies

• erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    freshly cut pineapples do it for me. Nice healthy sugar rush that wake me up almost immediately
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Max strength vitamin c, dissolvable one in water. Really helps me! X
  • charliwarli
    charliwarli Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    The more water you drink more alert you become, try pounding down a couple glasses of water in the morning, and eat a snack.
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    TAZO 'Awake' black tea brewed from water in my keurig (I think they have k-cups too, if you're into that) and a packet of Truvia. If I don't make breakfast right away, I'll have a mandarin too. Perfect size for me!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone these are great ideas. I made it though and ended up with a big reward, FREE massage at the gym I was checking out, as I'm gym shopping. I did it before my workout even though the sign said after but the worker told me to go for it and it made the workout go way longer than usual cause no kinks were nagging me to stop. I even resumed at a new location later after a quick lunchbreak with a meal replacement shake. All in all a great day.

I'd still like to hear other ideas because I suspect I may be like this for a few days at least. Kinda like jet lag or something I guess. I love ericka's pineapple's idea unfortunately my can opener broke the other day...(must be all my new muscles don't know my own strength, lol.)
  • T1mH
    T1mH Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I love ericka's pineapple's idea unfortunately my can opener broke the other day...(must be all my new muscles don't know my own strength, lol.)
    Buy the cans with pull tops.