New to the Boards!

Options
Hello,
I'm not new to MFP and have been reading the boards but never had the courage to actually say anything. That is changing today and I hope to find some friends to motivate and encourage each other through our personal journeys. Last year I lost about 50 lbs. At my heaviest I was 200 lbs. My lowest weight was 146 lbs – today, I am 180 lbs – in the near future, I will be at 150 lbs, but I need your help!
I am ashamed and embarrassed that I gained back the weight I lost. I can no longer fit into my new clothes and am back to wearing my pre-weight-loss clothes. I'm incredibly disappointed in myself and need help picking myself back up.

Replies

• kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Well you know how to do it as you have already done it once before. Think of this as a new beginning and look forward.

Friend request sent.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Hi there .... we are in the same boat .......I lost 78lbs in 09/2010 I let tragic things and life in general get in the way the past few years but I AM BACK with more willpower and more of a positive attitude ....I CAN DO THIS ... YOU CAN DO THIS ... WE CAN DO THIS ..... feel free to add me ...GOOD LUCK :bigsmile:
  • jerseygirleire
    jerseygirleire Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there don't be so hard on yourself you've taken the fist step{ just like me}and that's the hardest so well done!! we'l support each other you can ad me as a friend if you like
  • Chris5138
    Options
    Add me. Slow and steady and don't give up. WE can do this!!!
  • brassbombshell
    Options
    Wow, instant support - THANK YOU!! Just what I needed to help me realize I am not alone. Thank you so much!