New to the site and could so with some help please!

Options
Hi,

I joined the site yesterday, through my iphone and I think its totally amazing site, however I'm having just one problem, what do I do about milk that I put in my coffee, how do I count the calories for that?

Am I being just a little bit stupid?

Thanks

Replies

• sarahenagy
    sarahenagy Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I would measure out how much milk you use...either in cups (or fractions of cups) or in fl. oz. and put it in separately that way. You can even save your morning coffee "recipe" (with how much milk, sugar, etc you use) as a meal and then just click on that each morning (assuming you prepare it the same way everyday)!
  • chgraham
    chgraham Posts: 122
    Options
    Welcome. All I did was estimate how much milk I was putting in my coffee (measured out my sugar) and added that separately. You can make it easier for yourself after and create it as a "MEAL". That way you only have to click on that choice and it is all there. I hope that helps.
  • 20queenb10
    20queenb10 Posts: 5
    Options
    Haha no you are not being stupid...I was panicked because I could only find the grilled Chipotle bbq chicken snack wrap from McDonald's and not the crispy one!lol. Well just measure the amount of milf you put in the coffee and when you go to enter it in, first hit coffee and then search milk in the database and enter thay. Oh, and if you can't find something, you can always add it, it's really easy. there is an option at the bottom of the page with the database to do so. GREAT LUCK!
  • vanessaxlynne
    Options
    Hello I am new to this site also, well I actually have had it since I had my Iphone but never really used it until now...I am STILL trying to lose that baby fat from my son almost 2 years ago!!! This is my second day and I am doing great and so proud of myself...I need to stay motivated, and its hard with small children and all the yummy snacks they eat lol..

I never really thought to put milk on there to count because the amount is so little, but I need to start doing that...good luck to everyone
  • wendytobin
    wendytobin Posts: 208
    Options
    Hi

I managed to find the coffee on the site with 2% milk included and i use this to add to my diary, it was called generic - coffee with 2% milk

hope this helps and you can find it