Chocolate chip banana pancakes!!!! yummy!!!!

Options

Replies

• RenaeNguyen
    RenaeNguyen Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kristapennie
    kristapennie Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    saw these in your food diary and was gonna ask you for the recipe....thanks!
  • madzzzzzzz
    Options
    Looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bpreteroti
    Options
    bump
  • RenaeNguyen
    Options
    They are pretty amazing I don't even need syrup.
  • jennieb75
    jennieb75 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Simply adorable!!
  • squady126
    Options
    Wow sounds gorg
  • RenaeNguyen
    Options
    Bump
  • zumbarock
    zumbarock Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    YUMMY!!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Oooo definitely going to try! Thanks!!
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    2n6g68j.jpg

first I mash one banana,
    then I add:
    1 cup fat free milk
    2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil
    1 tsp of vanilla extract
    6 1/2 tbls of egg whites OR 3 egg whites from large egg (i use egg whites in a carton, it makes more pancakes and less calories)
    then mix wet mixture together well
    then I add in:
    1 cup of whole wheat flour
    2 tsp baking powder
    1/4 tsp of salt,

I put 1/4 cup batter on the skillet, then sprinkle 1 tsp of mini semi sweet chocolate chips on raw side. (each pancake only gets 1 tsp) my batter with egg whites in a carton yields 12 pancakes/6 servings(2 pancakes per a serving)
    cal159.6|fat 4g|Cholesterol0.8mg|Sodium 320.6mg|Potassium 243.3mg|Carbs 26.2|Sugar 8.8g|Protien 4.9g|Calcium 10.4%

Remember to use you myfitnesspal recipe maker so you know exactl nutritional value of your pancakes. :-)

be sure to only use 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake, and dont scrape out of the measuring cup, just pour it out (makes less when you get every little bit out of measuring cup)

I also dont use syrup on mine because they are just so darn yummy!!!! I use a heart shaped pancake mold I got from amazon.com, it measures out to 1/4 cup and I just love the look on my nephews face when I tell him "they were made with so much love that it turned into a heart"

if you don't want to eggs you can replace them with flax seed meal (1 tablespoon flax seed meal plus 3 tablespoons water equals 1 egg)
  • RenaeNguyen
    Options
    2n6g68j.jpg

first I mash one banana,
    then I add:
    1 cup fat free milk
    2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil
    1 tsp of vanilla extract
    6 1/2 tbls of egg whites OR 3 egg whites from large egg (i use egg whites in a carton, it makes more pancakes and less calories)
    then mix wet mixture together well
    then I add in:
    1 cup of whole wheat flour
    2 tsp baking powder
    1/4 tsp of salt,

I put 1/4 cup batter on the skillet, then sprinkle 1 tsp of mini semi sweet chocolate chips on raw side. (each pancake only gets 1 tsp) my batter with egg whites in a carton yields 12 pancakes/6 servings(2 pancakes per a serving)
    cal159.6|fat 4g|Cholesterol0.8mg|Sodium 320.6mg|Potassium 243.3mg|Carbs 26.2|Sugar 8.8g|Protien 4.9g|Calcium 10.4%

Remember to use you myfitnesspal recipe maker so you know exactl nutritional value of your pancakes. :-)

be sure to only use 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake, and dont scrape out of the measuring cup, just pour it out (makes less when you get every little bit out of measuring cup)

I also dont use syrup on mine because they are just so darn yummy!!!! I use a heart shaped pancake mold I got from amazon.com, it measures out to 1/4 cup and I just love the look on my nephews face when I tell him "they were made with so much love that it turned into a heart"

if you don't want to eggs you can replace them with flax seed meal (1 tablespoon flax seed meal plus 3 tablespoons water equals 1 egg)

I'm not sure. If it works let me know.
  • Ejwelton
    Ejwelton Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Mmm sounds lovely
  • fancycupcake
    fancycupcake Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    bump!!
  • knitwit0704
    knitwit0704 Posts: 376
    Options
    How do you make the bananas into a heart?
  • RenaeNguyen
    Options
    How do you make the bananas into a heart?

I just used a knife and cut the banana into slices and then into a heart :-)
  • bambi2578
    bambi2578 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Bump - Definitely making these this weekend!
  • mindygeske
    mindygeske Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lulu150
    lulu150 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, thanks!
  • Boobarella2
    Options
    Bump.