Replies

• Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Wow! Those are fantastic results!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    impressive!! you can see a huge change! well done!!
  • rockyshrode
    rockyshrode Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You're amazing!!! Totally just inspired me to get off my butt & use my much neglected 30DS dvd!
  • jentomaloff
    jentomaloff Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    awesome progress!!
    very inspiring!
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I still can't get over this... I saw it this morning, and I think I posted then. So awesome! You must have hit it hard to get those results! So so so very proud of you!
  • TLTucker80
    TLTucker80 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I just started 30DS today and after about the first 9 or so minutes I really thought I was dieing lol. Your success made me see that I can do this too. I was the same weight as you no one pound more when I started my weight loss journey on Jan. 4th. I lost 16 pounds so far. I am 239 pounds starting 30DS. Thank you so much for sharing your success you have really gave my hope!!!!!!!!!! OH AND THE MOST IMPORTANT YOU LOOK WONDERFUL GREAT JOB!!!
  • starsonlyhope
    Options
    March is going to be personal trainer month and April will be 30DS month. These pictures are definitely an inspiration!
  • Angeloftheshore
    Angeloftheshore Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I love that DVD, all her DVD's
  • knittingwitch
    knittingwitch Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I wasn't going to post my pictures here because they are pretty embarassing to me but I decided to do it to prove that us bigger girls can get through it too. I didn't take measurments when I started as I didn't think I would beable to finish it, I could hardly do the jumping jacks now they are a breeze. I do know I lost about 3.5 inches on my waist and 9lbs, from 254 -245 and am happy with the outcome and feel much stronger.

Thanks Terri

rii3vk.jpg
    jgtctd.jpg
    you are doing great! when I lost the first 10 I was so excited to see changes in my face and body. Keep it up I know you will.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!