45" and 18% of my body gone!

Options
c_luise
c_luise Posts: 35 Member
Hi MFP community!

I've been a little hesitant to write this post, since I am a pretty private person. But I'm really psyched about what I have accomplished so far. I, like many of you, have struggled with weight my entire life. I was actually pretty happy with where I was about 8 1/2 years ago - then life happened and I gained weight. I went from about 160 up to 239 pounds. In the fall of 2011, I finally decided to (and started to follow through with) losing weight. Today, I found a file that I started when I started losing weight with all of my measurements. I took my measurements today and calculated the difference. Which then inspired me to look for my "before" pictures, which I found and then, of course, I had to take new ones today. Although I am not finished with my weight loss journey/body transformation, I got really excited and proud when I put the pictures next to each other. So here are measurements and the front, back, and side pictures.

Starting/Current

Weight: 239/196
Neck: 14.25/13
Bust: 45.5/39.5
Under bust: 39/35
Small of waist: 39.5/33
Fullest waist: 46.5/39.5
Hips: 47/42
Waist-hip ratio: 82.97/78.57

Oh, and I'm 5'6". For the ladies out there curious about how weight loss has affected my boobs, I went from a 38DD to a 36DD, and I'm almost ready to buy 34DD, the 36's are getting a little loose.

Pictures of the front of me
frontweightloss_zps7f844388.jpg

Picture of the back
backweightloss_zps907703b3.jpg

Pictures of the side (which I am most proud of! my stomach is almost all gone!)
sideweightloss_zpsa1da74a2.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!