Please, help me encourage my Mom by adding her as a friend!

Options
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/neniplatas

My Mom, Neni Platas, is working hard to lose weight and just joined fitness pal after my brother and i told her about it. You guys have been so amazing to me and your support has helped me so much and it would mean so much to me if you would extend that support to my mom by adding her as a friend. She's the best Mom ever and I just want to see her get healthy and happy so i really want to gain more supportive friends for her! You can add me too if you'd like :]

Thank you all so much for your support!

<3, Alex

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I will! I'm just a tiny bit younger than her and it's great you are setting her up on here. This place will change her life!
  • llangstraat
    llangstraat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Added both of you:)
  • rachyoung12
    rachyoung12 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Added both of you :)
  • xBethanyJadex
    Options
    I love my mum more than anything is this world and I support her in everything so any like-minded person I will gladly friend request. I've also sent your mum a friend request and will be happy to support her with her journey. MFP is a great site and I hope she finds it as helpful and addictive as I have! :)
  • neniplatas
    neniplatas Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: What would this "innie" mom do without her wonderful "outie" daughter? Love you sweet cheeks! Thanks for putting me out there! :heart: