Breasts going smaller?

Options
2»

Replies

• Ewaldt
    Ewaldt Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I honestly wouldn't worry about it. Your health is FAR more important, and if you are worried about your boyfriend/future boyfriend, they should support you being healthy, which means understanding that when you lose weight, you lose it everywhere. haha! Mine has been very supportive thus far, and I have (I THINK) found that doing exercises that involve your arms/chest do help because it aids in muscle building in your breast muscles!!
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I honestly wouldn't worry about it. Your health is FAR more important, and if you are worried about your boyfriend/future boyfriend, they should support you being healthy, which means understanding that when you lose weight, you lose it everywhere. haha! Mine has been very supportive thus far, and I have (I THINK) found that doing exercises that involve your arms/chest do help because it aids in muscle building in your breast muscles!!

That put it into perspective. You're right, health is much more important. Thank you :)
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,112 Member
    Options
    well, I guess I'd look forward to losing a little... but I'm a 42DDD, so goes without saying my back hurts! but I'd gladly donate some to you, if possible!
  • kjoy_
    kjoy_ Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    well, I guess I'd look forward to losing a little... but I'm a 42DDD, so goes without saying my back hurts! but I'd gladly donate some to you, if possible!

yes we can see that you have a 42DDD!!! :laugh: you go girl, love the confidence!
  • jacquerd
    jacquerd Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome to fat loss. It sucks when you don't have much to start with. Luckily there are good push-up bras available AND you can buy boobs if you get really desperate. Downside: sports bras....not even a unibody anymore....more likens uni-bump. I was a bit encouraged when I watched the Olympics and those athletes had nothing either. I'd rather have no boobs than a fat body.
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You cannot spot reduce and breasts are made out of tissue and fat. If you don't have much fat to lose from that area then you shouldn't be too concerned. Some women still can't lose in that area after losing a substantial amount of weight. Your body is going to do what it is going to do. Embrace it, and be healthy!
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Well... at 104 I had 36DDs,, when I was 206 I had 44DDDs. I got to 154 (gained backa little over the holidays so now at 162), but I went from e 44DDD's to a 36G! I much prefer these, even if they somehow got bigger, so glad for the much smaller band size! I can't even imagine a 34A. Too bad we can't all be a nice B or C... all boob weight should be distributed evenly amongst us all!! LOL!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Boobs are for kids. Relax.
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,112 Member
    Options

yes we can see that you have a 42DDD!!! :laugh: you go girl, love the confidence!

That's what happens when you drink and sign up for a weightloss site at the same time!!! lol :blushing:
  • angelcop74
    angelcop74 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Im super frustrated that ive lost 10 lbs and i think it was all in my bra! I lost a whole cup size but not a band size :( not fair.
  • KansasCowgirl
    Options
    I'm going to be in the same boat I'm sure. I'm a 40D and can already tell I'm losing some weight up there. But ... guess what my "treat" to myself will be when I reach my weight loss goal, have my next/last baby, and then keep this excess weight off? A boob job. No, I'm not kidding.

I. Love. My. Boobs.

And that's going to be my treat to myself. But if you aren't interested in surgery (and please, let's not start a debate here!) then definitely look into some good bras. Get fitted, it really makes a difference!