Before and (almost) after pics

Options
run4yourlife
run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
So here is my attempt at posting pictures. Hope it works.....
My before picture is a NASTY shot of me but it's all I have. My after pic is me, 16 pounds later. I've since gained a couple pounds and would like to go back, but I felt like I just needed to post these now. I don't NEED to lose a little more, I would just like to so this is my attempt at helping me accept myself just the way I am, without a number on the scale attached to it.
Here goes....

http://s870.photobucket.com/albums/ab265/meyepics/Before and After Pics/?action=view&current=IMG_9341_12.jpg

http://s870.photobucket.com/albums/ab265/meyepics/Before and After Pics/?action=view&current=IMG_0365_23.jpg

Replies

• msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats!! :)
  • sinman22807
    sinman22807 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!
  • AprilChampion
    AprilChampion Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    fantastic! You look awesome!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Wow, you really DON'T need to lose a few more pounds IMO :bigsmile:.
  • 123gonnareachit
    Options
    Wow! You were'nt fat to begin with,but you look wonderful now!
  • meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I tried to make the photos show but I clearly don't have any tech skills and it didn't work. :ohwell:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    u look great my dear.
  • brownchristian
    brownchristian Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    So here is my attempt at posting pictures. Hope it works.....
    My before picture is a NASTY shot of me but it's all I have. My after pic is me, 16 pounds later. I've since gained a couple pounds and would like to go back, but I felt like I just needed to post these now. I don't NEED to lose a little more, I would just like to so this is my attempt at helping me accept myself just the way I am, without a number on the scale attached to it.
    Here goes....

?action=view&current=IMG_9341_12.jpg

?action=view&current=IMG_0365_23.jpg
  • LPNlauren
    LPNlauren Posts: 27
    Options
    you look fabulous! Love the bikini in the second pic!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I'm far from gay, but.... HOT STUFF! Wow, wow, wow. I want to look just like you! Gorgeous.
  • ACarp24
    ACarp24 Posts: 90
    Options
    My goal weight is bigger than your starting weight:laugh:
    You look amazing. I hope one day I look as amazing as you do
  • SquidInTraining
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on your success, and bravo for all the hard work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!