Flat stomachs.

When should you begin to do exercises on your stomach? when you're close to a flat stomach? Or when your stomach is completely flat? I'm confused about that.

Replies

• imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    while your fat. you should start asap, no one wants a flap. i did an im having awesome results.
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    You can do core exercises along with every other type of exercise, but unless there's enough fat loss, you won't see any results from it.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Right Away. There are many benefits to core training. If you have a hard time with them I recommend getting a yoga/pilates ball. TJ Max has them all the time and there inexpensive and they come with the pump to inflate them. I do 10 reps of 10. Crunch/Crunch Obliques.
  • I never did core exercises. I did pure cardio and now I'm at my goal weight 135-136 and my stomach isn't fuly gone. Could that be why?
  • mambagirl
    mambagirl Posts: 137 Member
    I would do them now,It can't hurt and having a strong core is good for all aspects of life...
  • kaylinn9
    kaylinn9 Posts: 112
    I'm also trying to get a flat stomach.
    I do about 40 crunches every night, Russian twists, leg lifts, planks (if I can find some place to do them that don't kill my elbows), and bicycles.

Check out www.blogilates.com if you need more pilates guidance. Cassey has amazing ab workouts - that's where I got some of mine from.
  • Is that working for you?
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmqcaQVZX6A you should try to do this at least twice a week