small nsv WooHOO!

Options
RawTriGal
RawTriGal Posts: 190 Member
I've been at this a month... am very happy with the progress and just had to share my first nsv. I have a winter coat that is somewhat fitted, knee length, double zip....
was NOT going to give in and purchase a new coat even though I LOOKED LIKE A STUFFED SAUSAGE (which is very tough on a vegan *grin*) and struggled with zipping my coat each morning....

drum roll: today I was able to zip it without having to hold my breath.... lol.... I know... I know... awesome, right?!

Replies

• akelli01
    akelli01 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    SO awesome...WTG!!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Very nice.....congrats!
  • vesperpt
    vesperpt Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I have a similar situation with a leather jacket I bought when in University when I was in super shape. Those goal garments make for great NSV's!
  • lee91356
    lee91356 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    yay! I love that feeling when something that didnt fit earlier because it was too small or even a little snug suddenly fits! :bigsmile:
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    love it! I find fitting into clothes for the first time in ages is the best feeling ever! Well done.
  • Kabijots
    Kabijots Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Great NSV - well done you ! :drinker:
  • melotj
    melotj Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That feels great, doesn't it?!! You're doing awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!