My name is Melissa, and I am a foodaholic!!

Options
Seriously! I'm addicted to food. I love it so much! My life has always been centered around it! Anyway, I just started really watching my calorie intake about a week ago, and limit myself to 1400 calories a day. I weighed in today and I'm down 7lbs! It can be done, even if your like me...addicted to food!!!

Replies

• shellshalla
    shellshalla Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I also saw an 8 pound loss in the first week from my body being suprised at eating right and drinking lots of water :) Of course the weight loss moves more slowly now, but it was a great boost :)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Good job :) First big weight loss is usually water weight but it really kicks off your weight loss. :happy: Good luck on the rest!!!
  • elivejar
    elivejar Posts: 2
    Options
    yay!!! glad to hear that i too LOVE food!!!!! and am currently 60 lbs overweight!!! :( so here i am Day 3 on a 1200 calorie intake so wish me luck!! :)

Ellie :)
  • vanessaxlynne
    Options
    I too am 60 lbs overweight and am on a 1200 calorie diet! Good luck to you and everyone here :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!