I need support!

Options
I'm new at this. Ive only been doing this for about 4 days and i need as much support as i can get. This is about the time i start giving up my diet and exercise! If you would like to be my friend just add me, i could use the support and i will also support you!

Replies

• Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. And you can do it!
  • sexypr1ncess
    sexypr1ncess Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    you can add me as well!! it is hard to stay motivated but with people who actually check up on you you will find you can do it!!
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:)
  • shelbystatic
    shelbystatic Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want to :)
  • melting_away
    Options
    You can add me too.
  • Snoozypaws3000
    Snoozypaws3000 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You can add me...I like people who look at life from a different angle [yours being sideways in your photo!] :wink:

I;ve not been here too long myself but am doing fairly well and have found lots of people here are very willing to help and encourage you on towards your goals

Sky x
  • kristinhills90
    kristinhills90 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can add me:)
  • melissakatemey81
    Options
    You can add me as well :)
  • neniplatas
    neniplatas Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachel,

Feel free to add me. I'm pretty new as well, but I've done fairly well for my first month. I usually give up pretty quickly, too. I think if I had one piece of advice it would be to track what you eat, no matter what! Even on the bad days! The great thing about the daily logs is that you get to start fresh the next day with a clean slate. Don't obsess over it, but don't give up, either. Good luck!
  • autumnsnow786
    autumnsnow786 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Having friends on here is great for motivation. Feel free to add me