Love my Body Media Armband.....

I ordered the Body Media Core Armband and I love it ...it tracks so much and breaks it down in an easy way to understand
So much easier to use than other items I have tried....
Here is a ink you can use to check it out...
http://bodymedia.extole.com/a/clk/2hWvDk

Replies

• Jodi827
    Jodi827 Posts: 40
    Some friends and I were just talking about this at work and I haven't talked to anyone who has tried it. Thanks for the post.
  • I'm going.to look that up for sure! Ive been meaning to purchase something like it. Thanks for the link!!
  • msjessielynn
    msjessielynn Posts: 42 Member
    there is a code for MFP purchasers to get 15% off.....

MFPBM15

if that doesnt work (says expired) there is another one:

FRIEND7843767234
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Does it track heart rate? Been thinking about getting one but I don't want to have to buy it AND an hrm. I can't seem to find out for sure if it has that feature
  • mylifemynow
    mylifemynow Posts: 55 Member
    I LOVE mine as well, I have the LINK version that syncs to my phone. It doesn't show you a HR but IMHO it tells you more accurately what you burn is during a set exercise and for the day.
  • Bobanji
    Bobanji Posts: 79 Member
    Does it track heart rate? Been thinking about getting one but I don't want to have to buy it AND an hrm. I can't seem to find out for sure if it has that feature

No it does not track heart rate. I think the Body Media is more accurate anyway. I do have a hrm that I use too but mostly to make sure I'm in the right workout zones. I have the Link version and for those wondering, there are specific hrm that will work with the Body Media. Here are some questions and answers from the help link from the website.

How is heart rate data used in the Activity Manager?

The heart rate data imported from your Garmin device is used to display heart rate data in the BodyMedia FIT dashboard. Heart rate data is not exported or included in BodyMedia reports or algorithms. You can only import and display heart rate data from your Garmin device. The system does not upload GPS or calorie information from your Garmin device.

Which devices can I upload heart rate data from?

The Heart Rate feature should be compatible with any heart rate monitor supported by the Garmin Communicator Plugin. This list of devices may be updated frequently as Garmin releases new products. Note that the Garmin Communicator Plugin is currently known to have problems with Forerunner 110 model.

Devices that have been officially tested by BodyMedia for the Heart Rate integration into the Activity Manager: Forerunner 60 (aka FR60), Forerunner 305, Forerunner 610, Edge 305.

Who has access to the beta version of Heart Rate Monitor data upload feature?

Select users have access to the beta version of the Heart Rate Feature. To see if you have access, go to the Settings tab. If Heart Rate is not an option, you do not have access to this feature at this time.
  • kabertrand63
    kabertrand63 Posts: 111 Member
    Check out the Amiigo! Can't wait to get this one!