A humble hello-

Just popping in the intro section to say Hello to all the new members as well as old and offer a helping hand to anyone that needs a MFP friend. I'm active on mfp and like to be social with peeps that like to get to know me. :) 41 lbs lost so far and joined in june'12 so I guess I can say that I am always in need of some motivation or guidance at times as well. Overall I just like to surroud myself with postive peeps, hard workers and wise n the witty ^_~ !cheers and good luck! Hope to meet you.
-jason

Replies

• retailmagpie
    retailmagpie Posts: 27 Member
    41lbs lost is amazing. Congrats. Well, I am just past my one week mark (lost 6lbs) ... But in this for the long haul. Had a total wake up call and need to get back in control. Recently started working from home and things had slipped a little (not as much routine). So would be keen to have motivational people around me. We can do this ... How much more do you want to lose? Sarah
  • I'm thinking 180 but I'm in question of what I should be aiming for and feel I need to be consulted about my body condition. Being that I've been obese for most of my life I have loose skin that I'm sure is also weighing in. So I thik my goal is 220 ish and hpoefully after that I can look into getting this extra skin removed. I'm embarassed ot share this but it is who I am today. Healthy as heck at least :)