Good morning, 1,300 cals - lets do this!

Options
anyone around 1,300 goal?

With the whole day ahead ... How do you start? Plan your meals/take the day as it comes? I would love some inspiration from like minded people. Good luck with your goals today! X

Replies

• krebsi
    krebsi Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    hi!

i am just over 1300... feel free to add me...
    i exercise a lot, so i have more per day but even without, it does work....

good luck! x
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    i did 1370 for a few weeks before switching to BMR and not eating excercise calories. Found 1370 easy. Salad and veges, lean meat, edam cheese if you're having cheese..... lots of water, green tea etc. I save calories for wine and fit that in easy enough ;)
  • annabeatrix
    annabeatrix Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I follow Jillian Michaels body revolution programme. It gives you a good idee what to eat for breakfast, lunch etc. Its based on 1200, with the calorie count you just add some extra food, its 5 days exercise per week, 1/2 hour a day- it does work!
  • retailmagpie
    retailmagpie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this. The more options the better! Glad it seems to be working for you! X
  • ljmiller11
    ljmiller11 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1,250 cals a day. I tend to plan to a certain extent as my willpower tends to weaken as the days goes on! I find a good breakfast, light lunch and a fairly substantial evening meal with one or two snacks (usually fruit) work best for me. I also find low calorie hot chocolate works really well in the evening for when you get that sweet craving and the one I have is just 39 cals per mug, delicious!

I also do Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and so far I've lost 10lbs and over 2 inches of my waist. It's just 30 mins a day but the difference it makes is very noticeable. I aim for 5 times a week plus a good walk on a Sunday (4-5 miles). It's working for me.

Good luck and thanks for the friend request :) x