Unhealthiest Juices - Link

Options
DanOhh
DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
Here's a link to what are some of the worst juices to drink.

http://health.yahoo.com/experts/eatthis/53268/unhealthiest-juices-in-america/

Always remember to read the backs.

Replies

• cmurphy04722
    cmurphy04722 Posts: 254
    Options
    Yep, I stopped drinking juice altogether! I eat the whole fruits, not separating the fiber from the juice. Mmmm healthy sugar instead of straight up sugar!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Ha ha, they referenced “the” White Ford Bronco – wow, I was in elementary school when that happened! I guess that’s just good journalism since its something most of us remember.

Hungrygirl.com does a great job of providing recipes and calculating the WW points along with showing you their naughty counterpart.

Thank goodness I HATE Juice! Don't like the taste and its just empty calories - eat fruit. I caved today and bought Pom b/c it was ½ price and since pomegranate is such a super fruit, much easier to drink it than pick out the seeds and stain everything in the process.

1100181.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cmurphy04722
    cmurphy04722 Posts: 254
    Options
    Also, just noticed that all of the "eat this instead" juices are just smaller sizes of sugary juices... In the beginning, the article lays out why juice is bad for you and then goes on to recommend smaller, just as sugary juices instead of big sugary juices? I can see how it's better to drink the 8oz than the 20oz, but the juice isn't really any better for you. *sigh*