Herballife

Options
Hi all

I have just started herballife and i have been through the forum and read what people have said about it and there is so much confusion.
well now is the time to put it to the test and see if it really works i plan on updating this daily with every thing i do for the next 10 weeks.
the reason why its 10 weeks is i am best man in my best fiends wedding so now is the time to do it.

I will be updating my post a couple of times a day and weighing in every 2-3 days for the first 2-3 weeks i know i shouldn't do that but thats so you can all see the effect even if its a bad day.

A bit about me as of February 4 2013 i am 20st 11lbs (291lbs) and 5ft 11 in height i have a bmi of over 40% and a visceral fat of over 20% photo to follow my diet before febuary the 4th 2013 was:-

Breakfast:- mcdonalds breakfast, full cooked breakfast or i would eat nothing.
Lunch:- Bag of chips and a sausage nearly every day
Dinner:- take away 3/4 times a week kebab, Chinese indian etc
snacks a couple bags of crisps
drinks:- about 6-8 diet coke no water

i will be telling you what i eat, what training i do, what i am drinking so basically everything.

I will try and make it as informative as possible put will try and make it funny.

So if you want to follow me, are interested in the product, want to join 10 week challenge with me or just want to be nosey then please feel free to follow me my user name is mfarmt10 i will be adding pictures every week my diary will be open after the 1st week but will be posting daily with everything i have done. hope ti see you all soon

let The challenge start add me as a friend or ill add you if you want

Replies

• abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Drink the shakes instead of eating all the junk most people on here will recommend and you'll do good with Herbalife.
  • Masnus12
    Masnus12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I do the shake and the raspberry tea every morning. It helps me to not be hungry throughout the morning and start with a good foundation each morning. The protein bars are good when you have the middle of the day munchie. Good luck.
  • Raerae1993
    Raerae1993 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have done herbalife, you will lose weight but be careful with the other meals you eat make sure they are somewhat healthy and fill you up because you can't just live on shakes. After you stop with shakes and bring in more meals its really easy to gain the weight back especially because the shakes are low calorie and have some nutrients that you body may not be getting anymore.
    If the shakes aren't enough try getting some of the bars they have!

Good luck! you'll do great as long as you are educated and determined(:
  • mfarmt10
    Options
    Hi all thanks for the comments please feel free to add me as a friend or just follow my story here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/mfarmt10/view/my-story-485478