Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What time do you eat breakfast?

Replies

• about 7.00
    Porridge with water, half a bannana and tbsp of raisins- sometimes teaspoon of hony!
  • i have it about 8 am. Either a low fat yogurt or a banana wth a cup of tea is normally all i can face beofre lunch. I know it should be more but i just am not a morning eater.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    usually 2pm, sometimes if I'm really starving I'll eat when I wake up, around 4am
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    I get to work. Run a few reports. Take a walk through the Foundry, then eat breakfast. About 6:30 OR 7AM.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    On work days, I eat about 6:30am. On the weekends, sometimes I don't even eat breakfast, or if I do, it's not until about 9 or 10.
  • I never used to eat breakfast until I starting dieting, so I am never hungry first thing, in fact I really can't face food at all so I usually eat after I have been awake an hour or two, which is usually about 10am. I don't think it really matters too much when you have it, provided it is at a reasonable time for you, is healthy and you have it before you get too hungry and snack on sugary, unhealthy food.
  • On weekdays I get up at about 05:00 AM, at work about 06:30-0700. Eat breakfast 0700-0730 at work, oatmeal with raisens mostly.

On weekends I get up about 0600 AM and eat when the wife gets up, anywhere from 0800-0900. It usually changes up anything from oatmeal with peaches to eggs muffin and possibly bacon or ham.

If I hit the water to go fishing or kayaking (or both :-), then I do not eat till I get back somewhere around 1:00 PM but i will have a snack or protien bar while out.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    I eat at 8am. I'm up at 6:10 and get to work at 7:45 and eat it at work. I bring little baggies of oatmeal that I make on the weekends. Just a half cup of quick oats, lots of cinnamon, a little sugar, and dried cranberries. I make it with water and then add a little bit of coffee cream. Yum

On the weekends I'll eat around 9 or 10am and I usually have eggs and toast with almond butter.
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Whenever I wake up. Each day I have my own muesli mix, because the pre packaged ones don't fill me up enough. I use toasted muesli, goji berries, chia seeds, linseed and pepitas. Yummy and healthy!
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Around 9-10am normally.
    Lazy days it's Special K and Almond Milk.
    Days I need to get up and going it's a fried egg with a runny yolk( YUM!) on a slice of toast. :)
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Unfornatually, I don't eat till about 9-10 or so after I get all kids up and off to school. I do have my couple cups of coffee though;) I also work from home so that is a plus.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Usually around 8:30-9am, right after I drop all the kids off at school
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Around 8am or 9am
  • coffee_rocks
    coffee_rocks Posts: 275 Member
    Up at 4:30, and go to the gym. I get to work at 7:00am, and have a bagel with PB and a coffee. Weekends, I'll eat around the same time, but usually a couple of eggs instead of the PB...and coffee.
  • Geminihuntress
    Geminihuntress Posts: 199 Member
    I am up at 3am, I go to the gym and once I'm done there I have a homemade protein smoothie. I am at work at 6:30 and have something to eat. I change it up, could be scrambled eggs, hot cereal, cold cereal, bagel. Depends on what I have in the house and what I'd like to eat.
  • rosy003
    rosy003 Posts: 251 Member
    I workout at 5 am and eat afterward between 6 and 6:30. On weekends everything is bumped back an hour. I cannot function if I haven't eaten breakfast.
  • lockmand
    lockmand Posts: 90 Member
    Get up at 5:30 and eat at 6:30, it kicks my metabolism in and lasts til lunch most days. Many days I will have a snack around 9:45 or 10, though. Then lunch and around 4 another snack, because dinner is usually 8 due to hubbys late work hours right now.
  • 7 or 8 am on weekdays and whenever I wake up on the weekends :)
    I try to make breakfast the biggest meal of the day which, and I'm sure most of you agree, can be hard since we aren't naturally hungry right after waking up.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    As soon as I get up, but with my shift schedule that could be 5am or it could be 3pm
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    About 12:30pm.