164 to 152 pics so far!! work in progress :D

Options
This is where I started

2z81dsz.jpg

This is today

esutzb.jpg

It's been around 45 days. My ultimate goal is around 140. Finally people have been asking me if I've lost weight, and it feels good.
This was really hard for me to post, I am super nervous about it, but this site has been nothing but helpful to me and everyone here seems wonderful. <3

Replies

• Tiffers1759
    Tiffers1759 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Change your IMG to img
  • lacey_diane
    lacey_diane Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    there i resized them and changed that. i think it works now.
  • Tiffers1759
    Tiffers1759 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Looking good. Keep up the hard work and you'll be at goal in no time.
  • jelr
    jelr Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    for 45 days those results are amazing! Keep up the great work. You can tell how much you have lost and TONED, I can't believe it only took 45 days! Whatever you are doing it is working! Your legs are slimmer and alot more toned, your stomach looks flat and smooth. Mind sharing what you have been up to?!
  • brod2point0
    brod2point0 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Interesting repsonse to those who ask if you can lose weight without excercising..yes..but you won't look like this. Good job..!
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Those 12 pounds off look amazing!
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Your stomach looks so much toner, great job!!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I would love to look as great as you! Amazing job! Losing weight in your 40's is just so much harder now, but I'm not giving up. You go girl!
  • Jennaissance
    Options
    Nice job. I am hoping for similar results!
  • lacey_diane
    Options
    you guys made me feel so good =] Thank you so much.
  • lacey_diane
    Options
    for 45 days those results are amazing! Keep up the great work. You can tell how much you have lost and TONED, I can't believe it only took 45 days! Whatever you are doing it is working! Your legs are slimmer and alot more toned, your stomach looks flat and smooth. Mind sharing what you have been up to?!

Thank you so much<3
    I've been doing a LOT of power yoga, like power yoga videos on youtube. Especially Derek's and Jillian Michaels.
    The cardio I do is around 30 minutes like 4 or 5 times a week on the elliptical or treadmill. Then just random strength training videos on youtube, and hula hooping!
    I've really been careful about what I eat and I haven't been drinking as much as I used to at all.
    and I quit smoking cigs too! All in 45 days haha. Idk what got into me.
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Well it's certainly paid off!

It's great that you quit smoking too - your body must be very happy with you right now.
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Cannot believe you achieved all that in 45 days! That's a fantastic achievement - and how toned your belly is is just incredible! Well done - you should be very proud of yourself.
  • lacey_diane
    Options
    thanks everyone, I love myfitnesspal its the biggest help <3
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Melissasue29624
    Options
    you look AMAZING!! way to go!
  • 2013queen
    Options
    ok I cant see pics, but I started at 162 and am down to 155, so this is totally what I want to hear - that by hopefully 150 pounds people will notice!!! I am exercising a lot and have also stopped drinking and smoking as much (I did both on saturday night).

Well done, sounds like you look fab!!
  • VickyO1977
    VickyO1977 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wow you are doing great, you start and goal are the sale as me although I am slightly behind you I am starting Jillians yoga meltdown next week and I really hope I see results like you. Well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!