Around 35lbs lost so far - before and during!

Options

Replies

• Sincere24
    Sincere24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look A-maazzzing hun! Keep it up, you'll be at your goal in no time.
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    great work, I always like how the smile gets bigger in the after pics :happy:
  • rachellem3
    rachellem3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    you did a fantastic job, Keep it up, you're almost there.
  • dushyant92
    dushyant92 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    so do u drink a beer when on diet...do u exercise as well or just diet..n how many beers a week
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    amazing - well done - you look gorgeous
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Amazing job. Congrats! :drinker:

I guess I shouldn't be a bad influence by suggesting you switch from beer to liquor straight up, though! :laugh:
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Incredible and wow - you have amazing bone structure. Jealous.
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Your smile says it all!!!
  • gmansmom2
    gmansmom2 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! You are doing great. I have about the same to lose. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • Lizsullie
    Lizsullie Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work, you're doing great! Feel free to add me!
  • Catwoman1037
    Catwoman1037 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look so pretty in your before pics. Now you are healthy and beautiful. Good job - keep it up. :)
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!
  • fpuckett2383
    fpuckett2383 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You have the cutest little tummy! Very inspiring!
  • janzia
    janzia Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Another one who thinks you look beautiful in both pics. You are doing an awesome job, keep it up!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Kate, I would concour with a few of the other posters here. You look beautiful in the before as well as the after. It is great however that you are getting healthier and feeling better about yourself. There are so many unrealistic and crazy notions out there about what a woman should weigh or what size she should be that I don't know how you guys deal with that mess. If you lose more, great, if not you still look fab now. Best of luck in your journey and continued health.
  • Katersamo
    Katersamo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I actually try not to during the week, and if I do drink beer (when hockey started again that was a big one) I do it on my cheat day. I always have one cheat day a week (on my weigh in day) and beer goes on it with all the yummy foods! Last time I shared 2 pitchers with 2-3 friends so you can imagine how many I had.

Otherwise, I have found that dropping beer has helped me not lose weight but get off this awful plateau i used to be on! hope that was helpful xx
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats! I am less than a pound away from -30 lbs lost. Proud of you!!
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I have about 30 more to lose so friend request sent!! I need motivating friends since many of mine aren't active anymore :)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    You are such a beautiful woman! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!