Newbee : ) but not to dieting : (

Options
tatorbug
tatorbug Posts: 26 Member
Hi, my name is Laura. Just found this handy tool to help me stay within my calorie/carb/fat range. This is great. I know what to eat, just need to have a handy way to keep track of it all without having to write it down and look it up. I know I can be successful now. Looking forward to summer and a thinner, healthier me. Hoping to find some encouragement here as well as offer some. :o)

Replies

• sweetbn
    sweetbn Posts: 318
    Options
    Hey & welcome.

You're right summer is almost here!! We are so close so get ready to watch everythine. :)

I find it helpful if I remember to log my food as I eat it. Otherwise it is 9:00 at night and I just can't remember how many yogurts I've eaten all day. :) GL in your journey!
  • jcarker
    jcarker Posts: 14
    Options
    Laura, you are correct. This seems to be an excellent tool for tracking nutrution and weightloss. I lost about 47 pounds before finding this a couple weeks ago. I had stopped losing weight until finding this site. Now, I'm back on track. 51 down obout 9 to go...

Joe
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Welcome Laura, I'm new too as of yesterday.
  • tatorbug
    Options
    Thanks sweetbn : ) I am actually finding it helpful to write down what I am going to eat before I eat it, that way there are no surprises. It makes it easier to plan my meals............ It looks like you are on your way to success. Good luck to you as well.
  • tatorbug
    Options
    Hi Missouri_rain : ) Nice to meet you.

From looking at your goal tracker it looks like you are off to a great start : ) I have been trying to figure out how to apply a tracker. I have found them, just can't figure out what I paste it to. Could you help me out? : )

This site is just what I needed. I am a life time Weight watcher so I know the importance of keeping track of what is eaten, but the writing it down was always a challenge. So this is an easy way to do so. The older we get the harder it is to lose, isn't it? I feel like Weight watchers made it too tempting to go with foods that were not as good for me, even though I was staying within my points. That use to work, but not any more. Trying to relearn how to diet and be successful.

Looking forward to getting lots of encouragement and giving. That is truly part of the success, I believe. Husbands try, but they just don't get it. Especially mine. He doesn't know what a weight gain feels like. : ( He has a great metabolism. My son too!

Here is to another successful week!
  • tatorbug
    Options
    Way to go Joe!!! Woohoo.....you are so close! Just in time for summer.
  • sherry2626
    sherry2626 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Laura. Just found this handy tool to help me stay within my calorie/carb/fat range. This is great. I know what to eat, just need to have a handy way to keep track of it all without having to write it down and look it up. I know I can be successful now. Looking forward to summer and a thinner, healthier me. Hoping to find some encouragement here as well as offer some. :o)

Hello.... New here As of Today. I wish you the Best of Luck on your Journey