NSV. Jeans on and still breathing! lol

Options
nykdem
nykdem Posts: 119 Member
To say that I'm disappointed in only losing 6lbs since 4th January is an understatement! I've been really strict with my calories and weighed and measured EVERYTHING!! Yes I've had a couple of naughty days over the month but nothing major. I've also been going to the gym religiously for 5 days a week doing a mix of cardio and weights. So I've gone from a couch potato of 20+ years to being addicted to the gym ................... Yet, still only 6lb lost in a month!!??

But never fear!! .......................... The NSV is here!! I put on a pair of jeans this morning and firstly, I could do them up without having to suck in every inch of fat and hold my breath while wearing them. There was even the need for me to put on a belt!! Also I could put my hands in my pockets without cutting off the blood supply to my hands because the jeans were so tight!! I can also bend down in them without turning blue and giving myself a hernia!!

So ............ A very small weight loss has resulted in physical changes that have put a smile on my face. All my hard work and my lifestyle change is paying off. I just might have that beach ready body by the time the summer arrives in the UK (all 2 days of it!!)

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :drinker: Jeans NSVs are my current favorite and I'll take smaller jeans over smaller numbers on the scale any day!
  • missjulyy91
    missjulyy91 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    that's great next stop JEAN SHOPPING! : )
  • deb62pink
    deb62pink Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    LOL well done, see it's not just what shows on the scales.....Obviously you have been shaping as well and look at where you are now....and I thought 6Lbs is about 1Kg??? Pretty good I reckon in a month.:wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!