New to MFP, Day ONE on Journey, Need Friends

Options
Hello everyone! I just stumbled onto this site and have decided to get healthy. I would love to connect with others who have had success in their journeys of weight loss and becoming healthy. Please send me a friend request if you want to help! I'm going to need all the help I can get!

Stats:
Female
Age - 29
CW - 239
GW - 160 (for now)
BF - 62.2%

I want to do this the right way, without all the smoke and mirrors. I have free access to a full gym (thanks to my mom) and will have time to utilize it. Eating right will be a huge struggle until I understand macronutrients, serving sizes and how it affects my body.

Thank you in advance for friending me!!

Replies

• MsPrettyAmazing
    MsPrettyAmazing Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can do it! We are all here to support one another! Once you put your mind to it, you will be able to accomplish your goal! Best wishes on your journey! :)
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    My husband and I have been going to the gym and eating better for about a year. I don't understand all of it but our trainer always says burn more calories, eat better and less. That's pretty simple for us to follow. I love this site and how it's opened my eyes to what I was eating. Best of luck and feel free to add me.
  • kiki1524
    Options
    Thank you for the encouragement! I will need it all!! I think I should have posted this in the "Introduce Yourself" section. My bad!!
  • nvrgvup12
    nvrgvup12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for taking this first step!! Starting is a large part of the battle.
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You have made the first step and that is joining and posting asking for friends. After a month on this journey, I am 12 lbs down. Each day is a new day! Add me, if you'd like!
  • dixiemamamia
    dixiemamamia Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You have done the hardest part getting on here and facing yourself. I too am finally getting serious myself and as you know that's the hardest part. I could use a friend here too. Please add me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!