5lbs of fat vs 5lbs muscle

Options
I found this to be really motivating when those numbers on the scale arent changing, looking at the difference I'd so much rather those 5lbs of muscle than that gross fat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozt-V0PPJaw

Enjoy!

Replies

• jlmusic
    jlmusic Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good short video. & encouraging, too! I haven't been losing as much weight as I did, but since I've been working out almost daily, I definitely notice my form is more toned, my clothes are much looser. But I've been frustrated that the pounds are the same. This video made that clear and less frustrating! :)
  • kjchicago
    Options
    Thank you for posting this video - I really needed this reminder today!
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later...I swear Ive been running/eating better than I ever have, and the scale is fluctuating on the same 3lbs...up/down/up/down...so very frustrating. Hope this sheds some light and ups my spirits.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later...I swear Ive been running/eating better than I ever have, and the scale is fluctuating on the same 3lbs...up/down/up/down...so very frustrating. Hope this sheds some light and ups my spirits.

same here
  • firefly171717
    firefly171717 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Only 2 1/2 min--but very informative. I especially like the part about the water.
    Thanks for sharing.
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!! I loved this. And really needed the reminder!
  • carolineire
    carolineire Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Glad you all found it useful :) Its so mad to see it like that, fat is so not pretty lol!