how many days a week do you workout?

Options

Replies

• waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    7 days a week.

Though one of those days I only run about 2.5 miles and another I do Yoga, both of those days are active recovery days.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    In warmer months, I aimed for 5 days a week. Now that it's cold and yucky, I've been averaging 4 days a week.
  • ckleczka
    ckleczka Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I work out 7 days a week, but mix it up throughout the week. 2-3 days include strength training. All 7 days include cardio (one day run, another elliptical, then just a less intense walk/incline workout) and stretching.

Caley
  • kaycepo
    kaycepo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    5 days at the gym doing 40 minutes of cardio 40 minutes of weight lifting and then I do 30DS 7 days a week.
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Usually minimum of 5 days; but this month I will be getting in 6 days... Heavy lifting, light cardio, and boxing....
  • njfitnessgirl
    Options
    I usually get in 5-6 days a week, weights, cardio (turbofire) and running.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I Usually Aim for 5-6 But When doing a Challenge I Go
    For 7 days and sometimes twice a day :wink:
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    i always figured if i had time to sit at home i had time to being doing cardio

i was lifting 5 days a week and cardio 7

i have since changed that to lifting 3 days a week, and cardio 6 and taking sundays off

i have also cut my cardio down from 1 hr a day and 800+ calorie burn down to 30 minutes and about 400+ burn

just started that this past week so we shall see
  • Honeybea86
    Options
    6 days and on my 7th I still do something active like take my young girls out for an easy hike
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    4 days of lifting, no cardio.
  • chelovik
    chelovik Posts: 200 Member
    Options
  • pri0810
    pri0810 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I use to go 6 times a week but mygym instructor said I wasnt giving my body a rest so now I only got 4 times a week. Ive lost a few pounds but the tummy area is a problem. Any advice
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    6, sometimes if my schedule works out I get to make it into the gym twice. Those are the best.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Between the gym, bowling league, volleyball league and using my dad's treadmill to try to run, almost daily.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Double Post :sad:
  • jraines1973
    jraines1973 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Not as many as I should but I’m working on that.
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I try to give myself one day of complete rest. I run 5 or 6 days, and on lighter run days I do a Pilates class or strength training. If I take two days off from running, on one of those I do some sort of non-weight-bearing cardio like stationary biking (real biking once spring arrives--I'll run in anything, but wait for better weather to bike).
  • starrchiild
    starrchiild Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    5 to 6 days a week. Mostly weights. I know my body needs a break so I make myself take a day off here and there. It's really hard to stay away from the gym once you caught the bug though.
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    At the moment 1hr a day (30mins cardio-30mins kettlebell) 4 days a week. Im going to try to do something 5 days a week and have weekends off
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Right now, 5. 3 lift 2 cardio, two off.