can i have some support guys....

Options
Feeling a bit down....

Had a rubbish last couple of days, last night i got upset and eat a whole box of out-of-date chocolates,caramels and some marshmallows.
I have lost nearly seven stone, i am apple shape so it was nearly all on my belly so now i have a belly full of stretch marks and wrinkley skin!! i have ruined my body and any hope of being sexy again. I would love to be able to take my clothes off infront of guys but i cant.........no way! it is ruining my chances of meeting new people.

However, im going to end on a positive note, today is a new day and i have been good so far with my eating and it WILK continue

x

Replies

• mjhmjhmjh
    mjhmjhmjh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow, 7 stone is awesome! You should be so proud.
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Not that I make a habit of promoting my own posts, but I wrote one this morning about this exact thing:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/881047-self-praise

It's no biggie. It's a blip. Pick yourself up and move on.

As for your self-confidence, that's something you have to help yourself with. Think about how far you have come. You've lost seven stone!

Being sexy is far from just about what you look like. Any decent person will love you for who you are, not what you look like anyway.
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    7 stone is amazing! as others have said, its how you feel that makes you sexy. Treat yourself to nice new clothes when you hit your target and you'll be amazed at the compliments, bet you!
  • hedgehogia
    hedgehogia Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Real men (AKA over 30 and emotionally mature) realize that women have stretch marks and not perfect bellies - a lot of us. After all, we birth their babies! A man who wants you WILL want to see you naked and like it! And it will be your job to try to love yourself and enjoy each other.