Herbal Life Stories?!

Options
Anyone try Herbal Life and found success in it? I would love to hear your stories!

Replies

• densta1968
    Options
    I've been using Herbalife for about 4 months. I just got on track with MFP again in August and the combination of the two is fantastic. I actually decided to stop using Herbalife a couple weeks ago and the result wasn't encouraging. I found I lacked energy and my coworkers actually said I looked tired. Ugh. Being anemic and not a huge fan of veggies, I know I don't reap the benefits of a super healthy diet. Herbalife is natural not chemical so I've found it supports me more effectively. Currently, I'm using the Herbal tea and the cell activator. I've honestly lost visible inches (and I'm a BIG girl!) and I'm feeling so much better. When I was just using Herbalife, I was losing inches and maybe a pound every week. When I was just using MFP, I was losing about a pound a week. When I combined them, I'm losing about 3.5 pounds per week.
    MFP keeps me accountable for my food intake and my physical activity. Herbalife keeps me feeling well and balanced, and so much more energetic!! It's a great combination. Hope this helps. :smile:
  • timeforsomethingsweet
    Options
    Hello =D Well, Im sure there are a lot of success stories with this one but not so much in my case. Im not aiming to discourage you though. But I tried it and found that it was too expensive fro my liking. I also found it REALLY hard to drink one for breakfast and one for lunch and not find myself completely famished by dinner and wanting to snack on anything in sight! But the girl who introduced me to it is having great success with it to be honest. I think she is very dilligent with replacing breakfast and lunch with just a shake and with no exercise, she is dropping the lbs =D But it just didnt work for me but my friend is an example that it can work. So look into it as much as you can and give it a try if you have the money and the dedication to it. Good luck =D
  • lucero22
    lucero22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thanks yall! Very interesting to see both sides. I would agree that its expensive, its crazy! But I haven't really followed what I was given. I eat a regular lunch but I have the shake for breakfast and dinner and have found it very manageable. My friend is not currently on product, but gave me all her new product for free so thats why I am doing it. I already lost 1 lb. & 1/2! Thanks for yalls input!
  • armymom5
    armymom5 Posts: 115
    Options
    I'm doing the shakes and don't have a problem with hunger. BUT I'm not a fan of tea. Does anyone know how important it is to use the tea along with the shakes? I'm not having great success yet but I'm not doing the tea.
  • Heatherinvt
    Options
    I'm doing the shakes and don't have a problem with hunger. BUT I'm not a fan of tea. Does anyone know how important it is to use the tea along with the shakes? I'm not having great success yet but I'm not doing the tea.
    Have you tried adding the aloe to it?
    i tried that for the first time last night and loved it
  • psychologyelephant
    Options
    Hey :)
    I did herbalife for about a month, as I'd put on about 14lbs that I felt like I couldn't shift.. In my first week it was really exciting and I was exercising too, and ended up losing 7lb in my first week! in total I lost about 16lbs because the weight loss slowed down but I just found it so hard.. after a few weeks the shakes became boring and I was always hungry... maybe that's just me though. I also found it really hard because I'm a vegetarian, I don't eat fish or eggs so when you were allowed protein snacks I couldn't have them because I didn't like it! You can get these really nice protein bars though which would help take away your sweet tooth :)
    When I finished it I ended up putting the weight back on gradually, just got back into bad habits.. as they reccommend that as a lifestyle change you always should have a shake to replace at least one of your meals, and you can never eat bread again. I think it's great if you have a bit of weight to lose, but you have to make sure you work really hard to keep it off. I've lost the weight I put on since just eating really healthy and watching what I eat using MFP. Not trying to put you off it, but I feel like it's just not a sustainable thing x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!