The last 10 - 15 pounds . . .

Options
Hi, my name is Kelly, I am 35 years old, and five years ago for my wedding, I lost 35lbs and looked terrific. Over the past five years, the weight has started creeping back up. My husband and I are going on a second honeymoon this summer, and I would love to get back down to my wedding weight. I have had some success on my own, but I realized I need to be more diligent to loose those last 10-15lbs.

I look forward to talking with everyone!

Kelly

Replies

• flynnegan
    flynnegan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelly, i'm with you on the last strech!! im about 14 pounds off my final goal!! And only joined here the other day. im enjoying it and its keeping me motivated so far!
    You can add me if you like :)
  • reyes2493
    Options
    A 2nd honeymoon sounds awesome! Losing weight is hard but with the right support and self motivation you will be looking amazing for your husband this summer. [;

Drink a lot of water and be careful of your sodium intake. Eat whatever you want just watch your portions. Walk for 45 min or run. Do yoga it helps if you want to look toned and tight.

one important step to losing weight, TREAT YOURSELF EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE. if you want some chocolate cake you eat it just make sure you keep your bad girl side on check.

GOOD LUCK! [:
  • KellyUVA
    KellyUVA Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!