Options
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Five. I take weekends off.
  • Jenny775
    Jenny775 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    At the moment I'm shooting for 5 days a week, with cardio every one of those days and mix in strength training.
  • mcsweetly
    mcsweetly Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Just getting back into exercising and eating right after 2 surgeries I did it slowly. I started with 2-3, then 3-4 and now try to do it 5 times a week.
  • meekabee
    meekabee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Go to the gym to do cardio 2 days a week, work on couch to 5k 2-3 days a week, roller derby 2-3 days a week, bellydance 1 day a week

The goal is to be doing something active every day, with 1 rest day if i need it but its always different so hopefully its different degrees of soreness
  • mattyb1971
    Options
    6-7 days a week - all cardio. I need to dial it back slightly and work on strength training, but just can't pull the trigger.
  • LemonMint6
    Options
    6-7, 3 running/walking days, 2 strength training/elliptical days, 1 yoga/elliptical day, 1 "Active Rest Day", hiking or swimming. All 60 min+
  • ChocolateAmazon
    Options
    Yesterday was actually my first day back in the gym after a long hiatus so I am starting slow and am just doing 3 days a week for now.
  • _Peacebone_
    _Peacebone_ Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    3 days a week, only lifting. Sometimes I'll go for a run if I feel the urge. I can't stand cardio in the gym!
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    4 days lifting -1 day 20-30 mins of cardio and some core work- rest all weekend
  • Leadfoot_Lewis
    Leadfoot_Lewis Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    5-6 days a week, 5 days lifting (upper x3, lower x2) and 1-2 cardio sessions a week
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I shoot for 7 days a week. I don't always meet that, but that's my goal. I have a desk job and do mini-workouts on my breaks and lunch, then a longer more intense workout in the evenings. Currently, I'm dong Turbo Fire and trying to stick to their schedule, which has one rest day per week. But, even on that day I do my mini-workouts.

On the weekends there are often other workouts such as hiking, playing Wii, playing with the grandkids, swimming, extra calisthenics, etc.
  • NightMagic5
    NightMagic5 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I usually exercise 6 days a week. I spend 3 days doing weights & an exercise bike. I do Yoga every single day for about 30 minutes. 4 days a week I do the bike & treadmill. Also 5 days a week I switch off with Tae Bo & Zoomba. Once I hit my goal I definitely won't be doing to above.
  • thump418
    thump418 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I workout 6 -7 days a week. If I do take a day off it is usually Saturday or Sunday. My week consists of an Insanity workout followed by a P90X workout. I will usually add a run in there too 3 days a week.
  • Lantzbug
    Options
    5 days a week.