Looking for friends to lose with

Options
Hi I have been on this site for about a week, just looking for friends to start my weight loss with.

Replies

• ash15nicole
    ash15nicole Posts: 131
    Options
    welcome!! i would love to help with encouragement! Because I need it as well :)
  • mooselady2004
    mooselady2004 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I would be glad to be a "loser" with you. I have been doing this for about 6 weeks. I started a program at my local YMCA called Metabolism Makeover, and it has been great for me. I have only lost a few pounds, but feel so much stronger, am better hydrated, etc. I have measurements, which will be the real test, on Monday. I still have about 40 pounds to lose. I lost about 40 pounds on Weight Watchers last year, but gained about 12 back, so decided to do a different approach!
  • sakitchens
    sakitchens Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just started this week. I am also looking for people to loose with. I need all the help I can get. So far I love this site and it has been keeping me very motivated. YEAH!!
  • CinthiaF
    CinthiaF Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been here almost a month and well i have 5 lbs here and i love i would love to be a loser with you. you may add me if you like
  • monmcb
    monmcb Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I just joined and i definately need support and any ideas you may have. How do we start?
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I will support you!
  • monmcb
    monmcb Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    So today i am putting a note for myself to remind me that "I will make healthy choices today". I figure if its a good way to keep myself accountable. Have a great day!