PIZZA BREASTS???

Options
Hey all-- Well, since I've been dieting and working out with a lot of help from MFP, I've noticed a significant loss around the waist--my "beeer belly". However, what I like to call my "pizza Breasts" or what you may call "moobs" or man boobs---they are still noticable. So my question is this----is diet and exercise going to get those off eventually, or should I be doing something different in my workouts??

Replies

• DrBroPHD
    DrBroPHD Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Do you have pepperoni nipples?
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    They'll go eventually. Your body takes fat from where it wants to, not from where you want it to.

My body likes to deposit 90% of my fat on my belly and moobs on the way up, but on the way down will take everything from my arms and legs first, before even touching my torso. So right now I have halfway ripped arms and legs with a silly little pot belly and man tits. Sexy look for me.
  • wrotruck
    wrotruck Posts: 72 Member
    Options

I demand pics or it's a lie!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

Maybe ham?
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Oh my god. This topic. In my news feed.

... you have to reduce body fat to get rid of 'zazzer boobs. Stay at a calorie deficit and add some strength training.
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    You've got them moobs like Jagger
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    I would say reduce your body fat % and work on upper chest development
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options

<3
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    A mushroom nipple would be awful.
  • nofeardiver
    Options
    def to upper body workouts as well as clean eating... it will work trust me....
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    It's a terrible thing, that fat loss is neither linear, nor sensical. My arms are cut, my legs are cut, but my stomach and butt are still limping along. (Improving, yes, but look like they belong on someone else's body!)
  • islandgirldl76
    islandgirldl76 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    If you reduce your body fat and also add muscle in your chest and you still have them. There is a condition that can be treated with plastic surgery. You can have a 6 pack and still have man boobs. But you would have to wait till you lose enough body fat.

I have seen it every guy has a different chest just like woman and boobs. Keep in mind the more fat you have the higher your estrogen levels are in your system and lower your testosterone, hence the growth of man boobs. You add muscle lose fat and you will hopefully start to see that go away.
    Good Luck!
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    idk what i expected... but this aint it lol.

good luck. I carry fat in weird places for a guy, more on the love handles and moobs lol.

i've been trying to get rid of my tits for years. good thing is i don't really grow a belly so i can see some abs even tho i don't have a very low bf %
  • sppride
    sppride Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can use the bench press and soldier press to remove/raise them a bit. But it will turn right back into fat if you stop. SO it's probably best to lose it the hard way.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    You've got them moobs like Jagger

OMG....Water out of my nose and 'bout fell out of my chair when I read this!

bwahahahahahaah!!!!!

:laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I think moobs are kind of cute and fun!
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    by all means, do chest exercises, but until you lose enough fat they are just going to make 'em more perky.
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    This thread made my day! I don't have moobs too horribly, but still a little. They have gotten better with weight / fat loss. Right now, I have upper half pecs and lower half moobs, with a dent in the middle. They look weird...so, I keep upping my chest exercise and hope they keep getting better.
  • amyoliver85
    amyoliver85 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hey there. The general rule of thumb is that your body loses fat first from where it put it on last. Unfortunately that probably means your "moobs" starting growing before everything else.

What this really means in REALITY is that the fat cells in that area of your body are larger right now than in the other areas where you are seeing a decline in fat. Healthy diet and exercise are the only real way to shrink those fat cells, but you might try a safflower supplement to help speed that up. Unfortunately, that too will probably go after the smaller fat cells first.

Just be patient. :-D

I know I don't know what it's like to have moobs, but I do have "wings of courage" under my arms. My, sadly, are hereditary and while working out can make them smaller, they will forever haunt me. Yaaay genetics.
  • stv1520
    stv1520 Posts: 199 Member
    Options

No--more like mosquito bites thank God
This discussion has been closed.