Huge NSV!

Options
Ok, I am so excited!!! I lost my old driver's license a few weeks ago, that I got when I was over 200lbs. Of course I didn't put 200lbs on it when the time came for height/weght/ect.....Since I have lost the weight, on more than one occasion when someone asked for my ID, they would tell me that it didn't look like me. So in other words I needed to get a new one, but it didn't expire for a few more years. When I lost it, I knew I had no choice.......So I did and this was the first time EVER in my life that I didn't lie about my weight on my driver's license!!! It felt pretty good to not be ashamed of my weight and put it out there for all to see.......Here is a picture!! lol

n2auiOz.jpg

Replies

• dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    nice job!!!

i wanna lose mine since the weight on it is 85lbs more than what i weigh now...!
  • SDHudgins1976
    Options
    Great job!
    In Arkansas the use your pic on file if you lose it... Hope to have an id that looks nothing like me for a couple years ;) (mine expires in 2015)
  • IamNhappy
    IamNhappy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    WOOT! Love it girl!
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    In Arkansas the use your pic on file if you lose it... Hope to have an id that looks nothing like me for a couple years ;) (mine expires in 2015)

That is when mine expired too....Glad I kind of lost it!! lol
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    And a nice DL photo to boot. How'd ya pull that one off?, nobody ever takes a good photo at the DMV? Great work.
  • kbeckley11
    kbeckley11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Great job! Also, wanted to give you a great job on being a donor!
  • RobinC37
    RobinC37 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Mine expires on my 25th birthday in the end of June and says I'm 40lbs heavier than I am.

Two goals: Be at or close to my goal weight for the new license. Get a license in Virginia, not Ohio!

Congrats on your amazing NSV!!
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV!!! WTTG

(*side note, so glad I live in a state that doesn't put your weight on the DL* - yikes)
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!