Stress and dieting

stefanienoel
stefanienoel Posts: 17 Member
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
For the last week, my ex has been ratcheting up the drama, which has amped my stress level to an astronomical level. I have zero appetite and no energy whatsoever to work out. I've been trying to force myself to eat and exercise, because I know that I need to, but that just makes me sick to my stomach. Does anyone have any yummy food ideas that will help me keep from going into starvation mode, and that can boost my energy, without being too high in sugar or fat? Any advice would be appreciated! :smile:

Replies

• ebrumley
    ebrumley Posts: 3
    The diet and exercise won't matter unless you get the stress under control first. Cortisol from stress will sabotage everything right you're doing if unchecked! Confront the problem, pray/meditate, whatever it is that you do to deal with stressful situations. Once it's mellowed, the food and exercise stuff will fix itself! Hope it helps!
  • Sorry to hear things are going so rough for you. try some Yoga on Wii fit. I hear it's relaxing. It won't burn as many calories as cardio, but maybe it will help you calm your nerves. try doing it with some really soft music and dim light, maybe candles. It might sound corny, but it's worth a try. hope you feel better soon. :)

Bobbie
This discussion has been closed.