hello.. looking for motivating friends :)

Options
My name is crystal 5'7'' at my heaviest I weighed around 225 ... I tried lots of shake diets pills and other nonsense and barely lost any weight. So I tried the "old fashion" way. Clean eating + exercise and I got down to 171... I've fallen back to my old ways since October last year and gained 6 lbs. But i'm ready to stay committed and hopefully reach my goal this year.

Replies

• carrysa
    carrysa Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Well If you'd like to add me we can be motivational buddies lol I'm on here daily almost. And I am trying to lose 30 lbs!
  • cmulligan101
    Options
    Hi my name is Carol and also would love to have some support on here. Would love to be your buddy lol Lets do this journey together
  • Swtdreamer
    Options
    My name is Nicole and I just joined yesterday! If anyone wants to add me I'd be more than happy for the support!
  • gwensoul
    gwensoul Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    5'8" and wanting to get to 170, Looks like we are int he same boat!
  • nhatalie
    Options
    I'm looking to make some new fitness friends :) I am 18 and just started a diet and excercise program and am looking for some people to share tips and tricks with... maybe someone around the same body type? I am 5'2" and 196 lbs.
  • dianap505
    dianap505 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for motivating friends! I started one month ago today and am looking forward many many more! Feel free to add me:flowerforyou:
  • lvfant
    Options
    I've just joined and excited to starting logging my activity again. I believe it will make the difference. I've been dedicated to daily exercise and eating clean for the last few months. Looking to reach out to motivating uplifting friends.
  • sruthi12345
    Options
    Hi,
    My name sruthi..
    I'm also for motivating friends! I have jst started today itself....i`am looking people`s to share tips and tricks to lose weight faster.
    And diet plans.Food to eat.. If anyone wants to add me I'd be more than happy for the support.
  • ari3326
    Options
    Hello Everyone,
    I saw that you all would like some motivating friends! I made a profile several months ago but never seem to stick with it. I am planning on becoming a "regular". I may be a source of help and support if you all would like it. I recently graduated with a major in Applied Nutrition-Dietetics and it truly is my passion to help others and motivate people to engage in a healthy lifestyle. I have counseled several clients and am working with residents of a long-term care facility currently. I joined my fitness pal because even as a nutrition major and health enthusiast, I have a weakness for sweets and am also trying to increase my current level of fitness and would like to monitor more closely what I am putting into my body so that I can be a role model for others. I love to cook and am always trying new recipes. I am also starting up a BLOG and hopefully will get it up and running on a more regular basis soon. Please contact me and I would love to be a source of support and motivation :happy:
  • Bnmuzyka
    Options
    I am on here multiple times daily so if you ever need anything feel free to message. I currently work with a coach and my friends as support and watching my calories and learning to eat well again. I was almost down to my goal weight last year but i had a very stressfull and trying year and put half of it back on. I am truly motivated and ready to get the weight back off. I have already lost almost 9 pds and 11 in in three week so I am off to a great start and so can you. this fitnesspal is amazing and is my life line to help me through the day. Keep up the good work and be patient.
  • Bride511
    Options
    I've been falling off for the past two weeks and I feel terrible about it. I'd like to add you all if you don't mind!
  • JenPock
    Options
    I just joined today but I'm always looking to help motivate others trying to reach the same goals. I'm looking to loose my last 20 lbs, and would love to have some friends that could help keep the motivation going. I've never found any diet to work as great as exercise and eating healthy, but after having my kids I've fallen off my track also. We can all get things back in motion though.