Fibre 1 brownies (Any try them?)

Options
9tmhqt.jpg

Has anyone tried them before? I was thinking about trying them because I love brownies. I know there are people here that are probably going to tell me to stay away from them because of the ingredients, but seriously? I crave something chocolatey and sweet from time to time and to get something that still not considered healthy for you every once in awhile won't make me fat....at least I hope not. lol

But has anyone tried them? They have a caramel one, too.

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    The ones I tried were pretty nasty. Yuck.
  • GoTeamMeaghan
    GoTeamMeaghan Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    My friend's husband ate a bunch not realizing they were fiber brownies and had to run out of the shower (that'll teach him to read the box!) But he said they were really good. I'm guessing that eating one and not like 3 will be a better move :)
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    The ones I tried were pretty nasty. Yuck.

did they look like the picture? There are two different types. even the box is different.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I'd rather eat a real brownie and not fart my brains out for the rest of the day.
  • alexbusnello
    Options
    My friend's husband ate a bunch not realizing they were fiber brownies and had to run out of the shower (that'll teach him to read the box!) But he said they were really good. I'm guessing that eating one and not like 3 will be a better move :)

Hahahaha well at least they made him go
  • Dawnhasajeep
    Dawnhasajeep Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I get the cookie ones that look like a congo bar and LOVE them.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Not too bad... Not to good... If you really crave some chocolate I guess its ok especially with a nice little boost of fiber. Better sources out there for both though.
  • alexbusnello
    Options
    I'd rather eat a real brownie and not fart my brains out for the rest of the day.

Well, if you already get the recommended amount then that's understandable. But it's more for those who don't like me. I've recently been reaching a good amount.
  • alexbusnello
    Options
    Not too bad... Not to good... If you really crave some chocolate I guess its ok especially with a nice little boost of fiber. Better sources out there for both though.

I know, but it's just something that i want to try.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    idk, for me its honestly a toss up between the higher cal natural ingredients (closer to natural anyway) and the super fake diet stuff
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    They are small, unfulfilling, and not THAT great. At all. Plus they usually only have like 5 grams of fiber in them. :(

I used to eat them EVERY day. EVERY day!

Until i found quest bars. ;)
  • lcharity79
    lcharity79 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I bought the Peanut Butter Ones before reading the ingredients...overall, they aren't terrible. They will do when you are craving something slightly sweet. Not awesome by any stretch. Maybe if you warmed them up they might be better...
  • pumpkinspice84
    pumpkinspice84 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I had some before. I didn't really like them. I rather have a Fiber one granola bar with dark choclate.
  • Dawnhasajeep
    Dawnhasajeep Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I get the cookie ones that look like a congo bar and LOVE them.
    These are the ones I like.

th?id=H.4772602902219696&pid=1.7
  • kristenfaith93
    Options
    I like the special K Brownie Bites better :)
  • hdsqrl
    hdsqrl Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I think they're dry and not nearly as chocolatey as I'd like. :(
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    DON'T DO IT. I bought a huge box from Sam's Club and had eight of them in one day......
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Also, i think they have Shellac in them.

"Shellac is a resin secreted by the female lac bug, on trees in the forests of India and Thailand. It is processed and sold as dry flakes (pictured at right), which are dissolved in ethyl alcohol to make liquid shellac, which is used as a brush-on colorant, food glaze and wood finish."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shellac
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I've tried them and I liked them. Theyre good for when you are craving chocolate.
  • starfish1783
    Options
    I eat them when I want a bit of chocolate and am having gastro issues. For me, that's frequent and these little buddies will help you out. Overall they're not terrible, but there has to be a better way, LOL!