Looking for Buddies to Add

Options
43 year old female from New York looking to add more buddies for supporting one another. I have been working out at the gym (again) since around 11/12/12 and I just downloaded MyFitnessPal to keep track of my calories. I have lost 4 pounds since November 12, 2012, and work out about 6 days a week. I feel I should have lost more than 4 pounds a week by now, but maybe it's because I gained muscle or maybe because I have been eating healthy, but eating too many calories? I don't think I have been overeating at all, but ya never know, and this is why i downloaded this application to my phone! :) jodymaro1 is my username (Jody)

Replies

• sgtrowley
    sgtrowley Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add this married fart from the west coast... been at this for seven months and have dropped 127 pounds. My food diary is open to friends. Welcome and good luck!
  • firmcb
    firmcb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    and me too! I'm Cathy from Chicagoland area, 47 years old, been on MFP for about a year and have been working out consistently 5-6 days per week for almost 8 years. I still have about 10 pounds to lose, but then I'd have to give up my social life! Too much going out to dinner, drinking, family parties, so it's tough to navigate! Anyway, count me in!
  • joycebug
    joycebug Posts: 309
    Options
    anyone can add me too!!! i log in everyday and like to think i can offer some kind of support!!
  • fatmoradel
    Options
    you can add me as I am looking for buddies too... =)
  • ptyler2008
    ptyler2008 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi - add me:happy: I'm just beginning my "new" life and it's tough when you feel like you are alone in the journey. Look forward to sharing in the success stories here as well!
  • ChocolateAmazon
    Options
    Hi, you can definitely add me if you would like too:wink:
  • monka26
    Options
    U can add me!from Illinois I need to add more people. It helps for encourage.
  • monka26
    Options
    Oh in dirty I'm new in her I came across this looking up results for oxyelite pro.
  • jodymaro1
    jodymaro1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a few more friends to add where we can share our knowledge, inspiration, motivation, encouragement, ideas, recipes, as well as share our downfalls and mistakes. Friends who are consistent with communicating, those who enjoy giving to others, rather than just only receiving, and those who have been successful in their journey and are committed, no matter how long it takes, or even when or if they fall off the wagon on occasion. :)
  • redgirl527
    redgirl527 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Reagan. I've been looking for some more friends to add as well. Adding you now!
  • 6ee8ee
    6ee8ee Posts: 25
    Options
    Feel free to add me (Anyone!) I'm 26/F with 100 pounds to lose! Been here for almost a month and have lost close to 10 pounds so far.
  • befranklin90
    Options
    You're more than welcome to add me! I've found that the more support you have, the better you do :) I'm 3lbs. down, 22 more to go!
  • shelbystatic
    shelbystatic Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I always accept!
  • Dernbach235
    Dernbach235 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends as well. Feel free to add me!
  • dixielawgirl
    dixielawgirl Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me
  • snowbird13
    snowbird13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for some awesome new friends! I'm training for a 50 mile ultra and trying to get my beach bod on at the same time, could really use some support/recipes/friends to make my news feed a little more interesting
  • cowgirltuff123
    cowgirltuff123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Tess and new to myfitnesspal.com, but always try to eat healthy and exercise. I am going through a series of surgeries for my migraines. I have gained about 9 lbs over the last year as my health has made it a lot more difficult to focus on fitness, but I am trying to get back with it. I am half-way through my surgeries. But anyway, I too am looking for buddies to encourage and help one another on their journey. I love to run, but it is cold here in Feb. Trying to run on treadmill, ride stationary bike and lift weights to regain my muscle. Working on establishing good healthy meals for myself, husband and 2 kids.
  • simon_rider
    simon_rider Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, happy to support